United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:01 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
You haven't a clue.

Go build a cartoon treehouse against an 11 year old online you massive spaz hammer
I read it today pal

It's an absolute mess and looks horrific after today.

Post it.....

sent from my tree house

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:02 PM
redhegemony

Some really good signs especially the potato and cauliflower vegan pie and £3 pints of dark fruit.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:02 PM
NegativeNorris

Taking Rashford off had zero effect on us not winning the game. They scored because the clowns in our defence couldn't defend a simple shite cross, then after that the players shit themselves as expected.
They were always going to be piling the pressure on in the last ten minutes, as you'd expect tbh. It was just whether the players could get through it.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:04 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

It's almost like a cockney red wrote a damning fanzine page and has been showed to be absolutely full of shit.....again..
Yeah give it a rest sparky, it’s £#%&!ing tedious.

No one’s expecting us to be world beaters but we did well for70 min against one of the best teams in Europe. Not sure how many united scouse matches you’ve seen over the years but we rarely have ever dominated them even when we were exceptional.

Our next match is more important as a test of where we’re at.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:05 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegativeNorris
Taking Rashford off had zero effect on us not winning the game. They scored because the clowns in our defence couldn't defend a simple shite cross, then after that the players shit themselves as expected.
They were always going to be piling the pressure on in the last ten minutes, as you'd expect tbh.
Maybe not, But it could have cost us drawing it.

The way that lazy bastard jogged around while they piled forward was disgraceful.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:06 PM
redhegemony

£#%&! me if we'd won 3-0 there would still be people finding problems. We battled hard created some good moments with a group of young players and almost won let's have credit where it's due.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:07 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

No one’s expecting us to be world beaters but we did well for70 min against one of the best teams in Europe. Not sure how many united scouse matches you’ve seen over the years but we rarely have ever dominated them even when we were exceptional.

I suppose this is the correct outlook

A pasting would’ve been horrendous

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:08 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
£#%&! me if we'd won 3-0 there would still be people finding problems. We battled hard created some good moments with a group of young players and almost won let's have credit where it's due.
There really wouldn’t.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:10 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
There really wouldn’t.
People complained enough when we beat Chelsea 4-0 tbf.

Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whiteside onside
Cowardly tactics cost us all 3 points.
Cowardly tactics happen from the start. The tactics weren’t cowardly. What you saw were liverpool make changes, then a team low on confidence got anxious and probably tired, and the manager reacted to both and tried to help them get through it. But what would ole know compared to the geniuses in our fan base.

NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
It may have been. It may not have been. Neither of us know. It’s most likely a player thing and ole reacted to it.

You give a lot of credit for what a manager can do to influence things from the sidelines. Like Fergie said, the players are largely on their own. I’ve lost count over the years how many times fergie moaned about the players dropping too deep, or going too passive, or whatever. But, apparently it must have been all him after all.
You’re more guilty than anyone of speaking like you know exactly what Ole’s doing.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:14 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
If i ever go to court, can you come and represent me?

You'd put the £#%&!ing judge away
I’m not saying that happened. None of us on the outside know. Too many people make knee jerk judgements without knowing the full facts, and they especially seem to like putting a negative spin on everything.

Like I’ve said before, people should read a strange kind of glory to get some perspective.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:16 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
how exactly did we dominate them when they had 70% of the ball and more shots on target than us?

yep.

If mourinho had just done that people would be calling for his head.

The hypocrisy is staggering.
No it didn't. Concentration did.

It's not hypocrisy. Addressed it and you ignored for a little tarty remark.

Some people have their minds made up regardless of what they see.

Again, would you have taken a draw before the game?

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:18 PM
Switching Off

Keane

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:19 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Tell you what jammy, why don't you go sit in the corner and play happy clappy top red and let the rest of us live in the real world?
I’m not happy clappy and am living in the real world. I’m pointing out many people are putting a negative spin on everything, rather than considering the good and the bad and coming to a balanced decision. There’s no need for me to point out the negatives I’ve seen, as I’m responding to those being negative.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:20 PM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
f*** me if we'd won 3-0 there would still be people finding problems. We battled hard created some good moments with a group of young players and almost won let's have credit where it's due.
We have been on our arse for weeks. Calls for the managers head and genuine shouted that we will be relegated!

We go into a game against a team that has won 17 £#%&!ing league game in a row, become the first side to take points off them since Everton in March and people are complaining about how we handled the last ten minutes

There's enough issues and bad times, we might as well acknowledge some positive aspects when they appear.

We matched the best team in the country at the moment. That is something to build on.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:20 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
I'd say we played better when we beat chelsea 4-0.
And there’s been plenty who found the negatives in that.

Quote:
It’s not about focusing on the negative it’s about being realistic.
It’s amazing how people putting a negative spin on everything think they’re being realistic.

Quote:
You seem to think you do.
Please give an example of me thinking I know better than ole.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith

Have you not got an idea where we’re at yet?

I’m used to all this “give it a rest” stuff. Got the same when I made that thread back in April. You all come round eventually

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:30 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
There really wouldn’t.
Plenty found fault with the 4-0 victory over Chelsea.

Unread 20-10-2019, 07:31 PM
Casanova85

This draw will only feel like an achievement if we defeat Norwich.

Otherwise it's 2 points out 6 (or one?), 10 or 11 points, and closer to the 18th-19th spots. And Ole out.

That said, stopping Pool's momentum and robbing them of a 9-0-0 shared record, or a 10-0-0 record sure feels good.