United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Reply
 
Unread 28-06-2019, 01:19 AM
armchair
 
Default democrat debates

tulsi won last night but will be marginalised.

but who will win tonight?

where to watch?
 
Unread 28-06-2019, 01:25 AM
ScarFace
 
Default

alex jones covers them live. Watch him.

he is my main news source now. he's calling it the clown debates ( clown world )

 
Unread 28-06-2019, 01:30 AM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
alex jones covers them live. Watch him.

he is my main news source now. he's calling it the clown debates ( clown world )

post a link then.

also i love alex but he shouldn't be your main news source.

disclosure: i own a space force tshirt and it's glorious
 
Unread 28-06-2019, 01:39 AM
ScarFace
 
Default

oh i was just saying that to wind up the lefty spies.

summit news is my real main source...

https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

crowder is doing it live too

 
Unread 28-06-2019, 01:42 AM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
oh i was just saying that to wind up the lefty spies.

summit news is my real main source...

https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

crowder is doing it live too

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLCH6sx8ayc
newswars too. much easier to navigate compared to infowars. and obviously drudge.

are they just going to be shouting over the debate though> I want to hear it not owen shower calling everyone commies etc
 
Unread 28-06-2019, 01:43 AM
Cream
 
Default

https://www.infowars.com/watch-alex-jones-show/

Somewhere here?

Starts at 2am I think.
 
Unread 28-06-2019, 01:46 AM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
post a link then.

also i love alex but he shouldn't be your main news source.

disclosure: i own a space force tshirt and it's glorious

Twitter have a live stream.

Unsure of host etc.


"Dem debate: Meet the candidates ahead of the primary debate’s second night" https://twitter.com/i/events/1141070977117220864
 
Unread 28-06-2019, 01:56 AM
armchair
 
Default

love robert barnes. met him a couple of years ago and had no idea who he was. knew he was a gambler but that's it.

i love how alex cannot help but get involved.

here ya go
http://123tvnow.com/watch/nbc/

I don't need the infowarriors shouting over the debate

this is like a comedy!
 
Unread 28-06-2019, 02:23 AM
Cream
 
Default

I don't know who camel harris is but she's an awful c***.

V silly debate so far.
 
Unread 28-06-2019, 02:24 AM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
I don't know who camel harris is but she's an awful c***.

V silly debate so far.
she is the worst person on the stage.evil.

most of the rest are well intentioned. she's not.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: democrat debates
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The election debates. And it's LIVE! 7.30pm bbc1. Cream News, Current Affairs & Politics 203 04-06-2017 01:47 AM
BBC refuse the Greens entry to the TV debates Cream News, Current Affairs & Politics 17 30-10-2014 10:15 PM
general election debates to be shown on tv... elhombre Off Topic 109 31-12-2009 11:06 AM
So the debates are over, finishing line is in sight and Obama has a clear lead. antonin jablonsky News, Current Affairs & Politics 43 16-10-2008 02:37 PM
Debates in the Houses of Parliament Zorg Off Topic 6 02-04-2008 12:58 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:04 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.