United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 10-06-2021, 11:23 PM
avocado

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers View Post
Scored more goals, must be a better team then.

There would be unity among fans.
God forbid the day when I was united with your view ….

Unread 10-06-2021, 11:23 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Scored more goals, must be a better team then.

These weird stats don't change the reality of the situation we're in and who we're coached by Strangers.

People pulling up all kinds of numbers I see.

If people felt a confidence in this direction we're headed there would be no need. There would be unity among fans. That is fair to say no?

Another day of no contract signed btw. Woodward still in charge hey.

Welcome back partner.
Nobody said it’s a better team. It’s not exactly pulling up ‘weird’ stats. It’s a goal scored in a season. Hardly pass completion stats.

Just interesting to see something positive and a good sign of progress (when is scoring more goals ever a bad thing?) completely dismissed or turned into a strawman.

People do feel a confidence in the direction of the team. You’re just not one of them. And when presented with tangible signs of this direction (higher league placing, more points, more goals) you dismiss them as ‘weird’ or ‘false position’.

Unread 10-06-2021, 11:26 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria View Post
Just a single goal from one of the clutch of 0-0s we had that season (sound familiar?) and we would never have needed to beat West Ham anyway.
I thought he meant to win the league and FA Cup.

Unread 11-06-2021, 12:59 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
I thought he meant to win the league and FA Cup.
FA Cup was 2008 and a complete unknown because we went out to Portsmouth thanks to cheating bastard Atkinson.

Quote:
Yes boss lets just get that contract tied up asap before other clubs start sniffing around him.
You mean like all those sniffing round Phil and Gary Neville for years or Nicky Butt? Some people are club men. You wouldn't get it because you're not a club man. You're ready to f*** off to Jose's next project.

Unread Yesterday, 06:45 PM
saffers

#whereisthecontract

Unread Yesterday, 06:51 PM
Ethers

Stuff like this always gets sorted during an international tournament tbf.