United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-10-2014, 01:54 AM
Sloppy

We all love rvp but it's hard to love him this year.Looks totally disinterested and doesn't seem to have that hunger. It may be the system it may be his age and maybe it's something behind closed doors but something's not right. Could just be us getting used to lvgs ways but I can't see that being that. You don't go from being so deadly to being so none existent in a season.

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:04 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
We all love rvp but it's hard to love him this year.Looks totally disinterested and doesn't seem to have that hunger. It may be the system it may be his age and maybe it's something behind closed doors but something's not right. Could just be us getting used to lvgs ways but I can't see that being that. You don't go from being so deadly to being so none existent in a season.
he was turd last year really thought LVG as manager would get him back to his first season even being made captain with Rooney out hasn't inspired him he has been dogshit all season and Falcao HAS to start Sunday

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:09 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
exactly.

He looks physically poorer.

Unread 23-10-2014, 02:13 AM
Barcabal

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
exactly.

He looks physically poorer.
no lone striker no more.

Try RVP at no 10 ?

Unread 23-10-2014, 06:08 AM
Marlon Van Baron

There was a period early in the 2nd half on Monday night when Di Maria swung in at least three world class crosses from the left.
RvP was nowhere near them. Falcao's movement is far superior to that of RvP and I am convinced he would have at least made the effort to get on the end of those crosses.

Unread 23-10-2014, 08:26 AM
Baron

There were a few rumours flying around early in the season that van Persie needed a knee op. If it's true he's playing through a problem it's proving to be a bad call. I wonder if he doesn't want to let on about it knowing that if he's out that long there's the chance he'd not get back in again given his competition is Rooney & Falcao? Either way, he's lacking the sharpness that made him so good in his first season. To be honest he was about as useful at the World Cup, that superb header aside. So not like he's holding anything back. Same for subsequent internationals.
Closed Thread