United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Frogson's picked the team early this week. Where's he playing? Midfield?

Unread 23-08-2012, 09:25 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
A United win and ice cream and hugs all round.
take it easy with the dairy treats roseanne, you'll pay for it later.

Unread 23-08-2012, 09:27 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
take it easy with the dairy treats roseanne, you'll pay for it later.
A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.

Unread 23-08-2012, 09:30 AM
dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
2-3.

I can see united scoring but dembele and dempsey will cause no end of troubles with carsick at the back and nobody with positioning or legs to stop surges through the middle.

If we keep going the way we're going the only positive could be a shake up of the coaching staff.
Refusing to play for them again isn't he?

I'm looking forward to it tbh, Youthful attacking verve all the way with starts for RvP, Kagawa, Cleverley, Anderson, Nani, Rooney and Rafael, hopefully.

We may have signed 5 players thus far btw, but only 2 seem actually in contention for the 1st team Maybe Butters will get a look in?

Unread 23-08-2012, 09:31 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Refusing to play for them again isn't he?

I'm looking forward to it tbh, Youthful attacking verve all the way with starts for RvP, Kagawa, Cleverley, Anderson, Nani, Rooney and Rafael, hopefully.

We may have signed 5 players thus far btw, but only 2 seem actually in contention for the 1st team Maybe Butters will get a look in?
Dreadful.

i concur.

Unread 23-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.
yep. She's as big as a farmhouse these days.

But anyway, the midfield is a massive concern again, they did very well at OT last season and dembele especially was able to run through our midfield who had carrick and scholes.

I really don't think we can afford to play scholes..

Unread 23-08-2012, 09:33 AM
silv

what day do we play?

dunk

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Dreadful.

i concur.
First game of the season at OT on a sunny Saturday afternoon, what could be better? Ando will thrive

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
yep. She's as big as a farmhouse these days.

But anyway, the midfield is a massive concern again, they did very well at OT last season and dembele especially was able to run through our midfield who had carrick and scholes.

I really don't think we can afford to play scholes
That's the big worry fo' sho'.

I honestly think we should play Wootton at CB. Or even fatpig in midfield.

Unread 23-08-2012, 09:34 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
what day do we play?
A saturday 3pm kick off this week..

Unread 23-08-2012, 09:35 AM
borsuk

dembele do a fellaini?

more chance of our dodgy full backs getting ripped to pieces by ruiz, petric and riise tbh.

Unread 23-08-2012, 09:37 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
dembele do a fellaini?

more chance of our dodgy full backs getting ripped to pieces by ruiz, petric and riise tbh.
Not in the same way, he'll, as he has before, find it rather easy to run through our midfield if we play Scholes.

Unread 23-08-2012, 09:52 AM
borsuk

they've got rodallega, he has two or three games a season where he looks like van basten...,

Unread 23-08-2012, 10:06 AM
PaulParkers

If I find out before kick off that we will play a front 3 of Rooney, Van Persie, Kagawa with Cleverley, Carrick and Anderson behind them, I will look forward to the game.

If we don't it will be one of the most boring, frustrating games of football we've ever seen.

Unread 23-08-2012, 10:07 AM
ScholesScoresGoals2

4-0 win, Kagawa and RVP on the scoresheet

Unread 23-08-2012, 10:10 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes
If I find out before kick off that we will play a front 3 of Rooney, Van Persie, Kagawa with Cleverley, Carrick and Anderson behind them, I will look forward to the game.

If we don't it will be one of the most boring, frustrating games of football we've ever seen.
swap rooney with just about anyone else and I would agree.

Unread 23-08-2012, 10:10 AM
andyroo

Are any of the Incredible Exploding Centre Halves back?

Unread 23-08-2012, 10:12 AM
Harri Jaffa

2-1 Fulham

Van Persie to score the first, everyone to go #@&%!ahoop as United move into cruise control.

After the break Fulham score from a corner, then 6 minutes from the end as United who have had the ball but done little with it for most of the second half lose the ball in midfield and an exposed Vidic can't stop the three gleeful fulham attackers from scoring the winner

Unread 23-08-2012, 10:13 AM
PaulParkers

Quote:
swap rooney with just about anyone else and I would agree.
Tbh he's only in there because I forgot about Welbeck.

So, front 3 of Welbz, Van Persie and Kagawa.

Unread 23-08-2012, 10:23 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Looking forward to it

Hopefully Evans will be fit and move Carrick into midfield next to Cleverley.

Van Persey will start. NFT
Closed Thread