United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-04-2012, 11:28 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Perfect time for Fergie to go to 3 at the back with Nani as one of his wingbacks.

Oh wait a minute, that'd just end up being Valencia at RB and a weird unbalanced midfield. Well done jemima.
no baines, no attack down our right. wellers also covers wide if we ever lose the ball. which we won't. need a 5-man midfield for everton and I'm not sacrificing 2 up at home.

Unread 20-04-2012, 12:51 PM
MJ Ramone

Most likely -

De Gea

Rafael
Rio
Evans
Evra

Nani
Scholes
Carrick
Valencia

Welbeck
Rooney (just stay up front ffs)

I wouldn't be adverse to seeing Cleverley play in the hole at the expense of Welbeck, just to see what it's like.

£#%&!ing HUGE game this weekend..anything less than 3pts & we really are in the shit

Unread 20-04-2012, 12:53 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Most likely -

De Gea

Rafael
Rio
Evans
Evra

Nani
Scholes
Carrick
Valencia

Welbeck
Rooney (just stay up front ffs)

I wouldn't be adverse to seeing Cleverley play in the hole at the expense of Welbeck, just to see what it's like.

£#%&!ing HUGE game this weekend..anything less than 3pts & we really are in the shit

How many are we going to lose by mate? And what will happen to everyone when we do?

Unread 20-04-2012, 12:59 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I'd piss myself laughing if he got another pen.
next week

Unread 20-04-2012, 01:02 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaulParkersPubes

How many are we going to lose by mate? And what will happen to everyone when we do?
I don't think we'll lose, but Everton will make it very tough for us.
They probably had half an eye on this game when they were rolling over like £#%&!ing tarts at Wembley last week.
Seems to me they'd rather beat us these days than beat the dippers ..£#%&! knows why.
It wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world if it was a soul destroying 0-0 or an error-strewn 1-1.

Not sure what you mean by "what will happen to everyone?" ..when I said we'd be in the shit I meant from the point of view of points - ie; we'd only be 2-3pts clear going into the derby.

Unread 20-04-2012, 01:04 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
They probably had half an eye on this game when they were rolling over like £#%&!ing tarts at Wembley last week.
Seems to me they'd rather beat us these days than beat the dippers ..£#%&! knows why.

It wouldn't be the biggest shock in the world if it was a soul destroying 0-0 or an error-strewn 1-1.

Not sure what you mean by "what will happen to everyone?" ..when I said we'd be in the shit I meant from the point of view of points - ie; we'd only be 2-3pts clear going into the derby.
Don't be £#%&!ing stupid.

Unread 20-04-2012, 01:07 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Don't be £#%&!ing stupid.
I was being somewhat facetious tbf ...but you watch how hard they'll £#%&!ing work on Sunday compared to the effort they put in last weekend.

Unread 20-04-2012, 02:00 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
i have a bad feeling Giggs is going to start
Could he really "rest" people even though ciddy is a full eight days away?? Yes, he could

Unread 20-04-2012, 03:51 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:

you are wrong wrong wrong on so many levels...especially this bit

utter horseshit tbf and doom for the sake of it beyond anything you have ever posted ...since yesterday probably

btw Everton get £1million if we win the league...again....which is nice

Unread 20-04-2012, 04:04 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
utter horseshit tbf and doom for the sake of it beyond anything you have ever posted ...since yesterday probably
Well as I explained, I was exaggerating somewhat to make my point - I do that quite a lot.

Unread 20-04-2012, 04:08 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Well as I explained, I was exaggerating somewhat to make my point - I do that quite a lot.

15-15

new balls

Unread 20-04-2012, 04:08 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
i have a bad feeling Giggs is going to start

Unread 20-04-2012, 04:15 PM
borsuk

would be quite happy for giggs to start on the left. just not in a centre midfield two.

Unread 20-04-2012, 04:17 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

15-15

new balls

Unread 20-04-2012, 04:31 PM
PaulParkers

Quote:
Not sure what you mean by "what will happen to everyone?" ...
It's just that I read your posts picturing you as one of those blokes with a "The End of the World is Nigh!" sandwich board over his shoulders. I thought your pessimism might have stretched to armageddon and you'd think we were all going to perish when we lose

Unread 20-04-2012, 04:33 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
would be quite happy for giggs to start on the left. just not in a centre midfield two.

Unread 20-04-2012, 04:42 PM
red in cumbria

I have to say, the idea that Everton weren't that bothered about last weekend is a bit much even by MJ's doom standards. They were absolutely GUTTED not to win that game - both the players and their fans genuinely thought that would be the match when they finally brought their recent shite run against the Dippers to an end......

Now, they *could* react to that by being extra obdurate on Sunday. But they might just as easily be deflated and unmotivated instead

Unread 20-04-2012, 05:52 PM
oohahhpaulmcgrath

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
de gea

smalling - snoop - evra

valencia - carrick - scholes - cleverley - nani

welbeck (bertbatov really) - rooney

obviously tempted to fabio in midfield, but young can £#%&! off. shouldn't be in the squad, the cheat.
great idea,lets leave out our best defender for the last 6 months, and go with a back 3 for the first time this season ...£#%&! off, you attention seeking @#%&!

Unread 20-04-2012, 05:54 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by oohahhpaulmcgrath
great idea,lets leave out our best defender for the last 6 months, and go with a back 3 for the first time this season ...£#%&! off, you attention seeking @#%&!

didn't even see this....his hatred of Evans is beyond pathetic

Unread 20-04-2012, 06:12 PM
My Name is Keith

Anything less than a win and we'll lose the league.

Have been bricking it about this one since Wednesday.

£#%&!ing hate this season.

Out.
Closed Thread