Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-04-2012, 10:12 AM
antonin jablonsky

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Brilliant news.
He certainly adds a good option to our attacking play. If we can keep him focused and stop the self indulgence he'll be a big asset in the next few weeks.

Unread 05-04-2012, 10:14 AM
rafabio

wouldn't mind seeing rooney start upfront on his own. with valencia, nani/giggs, young behind him. Hernandez and welbeck are in dire form.

Unread 05-04-2012, 10:15 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
wouldn't mind seeing rooney start upfront on his own. with valencia, nani/giggs, young behind him. Hernandez and welbeck are in dire form.
I don't think Welbeck is in "dire form" personally. He had a dreadful game against Fulham. That said i'd have no real issue with your proposed forward line tbh.

Unread 05-04-2012, 10:16 AM
silv

Id rather go

DDG
Rafael
Evans
Rio
Evra

Carrick
Cleverley
Scholes

Valencia
Rooney
Young

Unread 05-04-2012, 10:22 AM
rafabio

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I don't think Welbeck is in "dire form" personally. He had a dreadful game against Fulham. That said i'd have no real issue with your proposed forward line tbh.
he has tbh. A goal against the woeful backline of wolves doesn't change that. He is very bad in front of goal and his overall play has also turned sloppy. Great fan of welbeck and will prefer him to hernandez, but right now both are in poor form. Berbatov wouldn't be a bad choice atm

Unread 05-04-2012, 12:37 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by rafabio
he has tbh. A goal against the woeful backline of wolves doesn't change that. He is very bad in front of goal and his overall play has also turned sloppy. Great fan of welbeck and will prefer him to hernandez, but right now both are in poor form. Berbatov wouldn't be a bad choice atm

Love Berbs

Unread 05-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Ginners

de gea

rafael
rio
evans
evra

valencia
scholes
carrick
nani

rooney
welbeck

hernandez needs dropping after a string of poor performances

this is going to be a tough game, qpr fighting for their lives and much like blackburn will set out to make it very hard for us. i expect us to sneak a 1-0

Unread 05-04-2012, 12:45 PM
MJ Ramone

Thumbs up

De Gea

Rafael
Rio
Evans
Evra

Valencia
Scholes
Carrick
Young

Welbeck
Rooney

Unread 05-04-2012, 12:47 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
de gea

rafael
rio
evans
evra

valencia
scholes
carrick
nani

rooney
welbeck

this is going to be a tough game, qpr fighting for their lives and much like blackburn will set out to make it very hard for us. i expect us to sneak a 1-0
ginners, can you now confirm that Manchester United are your favourite association football team ?

Unread 05-04-2012, 12:48 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
ginners, can you now confirm that Manchester United are your favourite association football team ?
at the moment yes

Unread 05-04-2012, 12:49 PM
no fun

Quote:
at the moment yes
good lad

sorted

meet you in afflecks are kid

Unread 05-04-2012, 12:49 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
good lad

sorted

meet you in afflecks are kid
sound

Unread 05-04-2012, 12:56 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
de gea

rafael
rio
evans
evra

valencia
scholes
carrick
nani

rooney
welbeck

If Fuzzy agrees with you we're totally £#%&!ed.

Unread 05-04-2012, 01:01 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
If Fuzzy agrees with you we're totally £#%&!ed.
i was bang on about the blackburn game for 80 minutes. im on a roll

Unread 05-04-2012, 01:05 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Very much like dunk was about siddy for 5 months and dipper fans are about their title chances until September.

Unread 05-04-2012, 01:16 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
could easily have finished a draw had valencia slipped or taken a slightly different direction. A draw was easily the most accurate prediction.

qpr on a roll atm. Expect a 2-3 or 2-2.

Unread 05-04-2012, 01:20 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
be quite happy with a tony - rooney - young front three tbh, two attacking full backs in there

Valencia in a front 3

Unread 05-04-2012, 01:22 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
qpr on a roll atm. Expect a 2-3 or 2-2.
Yep, there's no way we'll turn up at the Etihad with another 4 wins under our belt. That'd be far too straightforward.
There will be a slip ..it's inevitable.
It could well be this Sunday, or next Wednesday night away at Wigan (law of averages)

Unread 05-04-2012, 01:25 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Yep, there's no way we'll turn up at the Etihad with another 4 wins under our belt. That'd be far too straightforward.
It could well be this Sunday, or next Wednesday night away at Wigan (law of averages)
easily. Never do it the easy way, even Dr. Dingus says this, every year.

city will be back ahead in the league at some point before the end.

Unread 05-04-2012, 01:39 PM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Well if you keep predicting it, it's bound to happen sooner or later eh?
Closed Thread