United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 02-12-2011, 12:40 PM
Part 36 Offer

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
nothing ironic in my post. After a bright start to the season we have become predictable and piss boring to watch. It's as bad as 2005 this. I think we all need to get used to city winning the league because it's gonna happen this season. Our midfield is shocking.

Unread 02-12-2011, 12:44 PM
andyroo

Newcastle wasn't a doom performance, specially in the second half. Neither was Benfica. Wed was shit but it was a shit team.

We're still £#%&!ed like. Just saying.

De Gay
Jonah Smalls Vidders Paddy
Nanners Carrick Giggsy Young
Rooneh Cheech

Throw at 'em late on.

Unread 02-12-2011, 12:48 PM
dragflick

Quote:
nothing ironic in my post. After a bright start to the season we have become predictable and piss boring to watch. It's as bad as 2005 this. I think we all need to get used to city winning the league because it's gonna happen this season. Our midfield is shocking.
Although, saying that, I've seen a bit of promise the last 2 games (excluding Palace). At times against the barcodes we looked like our old selves, flying forward, chances etc...

So x1000

Edit: andyroo, similar thing said. Great minds.

Unread 02-12-2011, 12:54 PM
dunk

It's getting close to time to get pure and his bedsheet down to Carrington imo.

Unread 02-12-2011, 12:58 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
i know.

Unread 02-12-2011, 01:23 PM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's getting close to time to get pure and his bedsheet down to Carrington imo.
ferlan out!

Unread 02-12-2011, 01:25 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by hopkins
ferlan out!
Glaizer out!

That bedsheet seemed to have a profound effect last time...

Unread 02-12-2011, 01:55 PM
borsuk

unchanged side please. not arsed about half of them only having one leg, doubt anybody will notice the difference anyway.

amos
rafael - smalling - evans - fabio
valencia - gibson - park - diouf
macheda - berbatov

Unread 02-12-2011, 02:03 PM
hopkins

Thumbs up

carrick and jones in a midfield 2
young and nani on the wings
rooney and cheech up top

3-0 up, bring on ravvers, wellers and giggs

job done

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
unchanged side please. not arsed about half of them only having one leg, doubt anybody will notice the difference anyway.

amos
rafael - smalling - evans - fabio
valencia - gibson - park - diouf
macheda - berbatov
Is this a piss take?? I presume it is.......

Diouf and Gibson, at least, should have "played" themselves out of the side for good after Wednesday

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:11 PM
dunk

Btw, Gibbo, playing his first, first team match since last season on Wednesday was miles away from being the worst player on the pitch, and easily out shone Park and Valencia to name but 2.

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:33 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Btw, Gibbo, playing his first, first team match since last season on Wednesday was miles away from being the worst player on the pitch, and easily out shone Park and Valencia to name but 2.
Stop it.

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:34 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
Stop it.
He's been very harshly treated tbh. Yes he's shit, no, he's plainly not good enough, but he hasn't played in about 6 months and played 120 minutes and kept going right through to the end, was the player everybody gave the ball to and had £#%&! all to pass to.

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:35 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
He's been very harshly treated tbh. Yes he's shit, no, he's plainly not good enough, but he hasn't played in about 6 months and played 120 minutes and kept going right through to the end, was the player everybody gave the ball to and had £#%&! all to pass to.
Just £#%&!ing stop it.

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:35 PM
andyroo

Less shit than Valencia and Park that night doesn't mean good. Just less shit than Valencia and Park that night. No more and no less.

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:36 PM
dunk

Quote:
Just £#%&!ing stop it.
He was constantly on the ball and his passing was as progressive as his teammates would allow. Had a few decent pops at goal too.

With further game time...

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:37 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
He was constantly on the ball and his passing was as progressive as his teammates would allow. Had a few decent pops at goal too.

With further game time...
Oh £#%&! off.

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Oh £#%&! off.

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:40 PM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:

Unread 02-12-2011, 03:46 PM
red in cumbria

Gibbo probably wasn't quite as awe-inspiringly dog turd as Diouf. That's about as far as I will go, though
Closed Thread