United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 21-04-2012, 11:17 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Keith my love - you have become one grade A, five star shit the bed on these threads. Is there something else wrong? Pressure at work? Flaccid issues in the home gymnastics department? It's good to share and we're here for you big guy.
Strangely no, there isn't. Very happy with the rest of the world. Job good, wife very nice, kids great, health very good, walking and social life top draw and oh, the thought of city winning the league, horrific.

Any other club bar Liverpool perhaps, I would be so so less arsed than this. Chelsea, arsenal - I could so not give a £#%&!.

It's just them.

Any road. Point taken and I'll keep schtum.

Unread 22-04-2012, 12:54 AM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Likewise but if so, why are you convinced we will win the league? Lose or draw tomorrow and it's as good as over as far as I can see.

You think we can go to city and win? Cannot see it in a month of Sundays if city have pulled it back to two points. The momentum will all be with them.

Have to win tomorrow.
We can lose tomorrow and still don't have to win at city keithers.

But, we'll win tomorrow anyway. So it's reet.
Closed Thread