Originally Posted by The Watcher
At this rate we'll have a £#%&!ing par league of our own in a couple of seasons
Don't even joke about it, pal

Unread 02-12-2011, 09:12 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReligiousRed
Oh good looks like plenty more of evans, macheda, diouf and Gibson to come

I'm most happy that the players are happy as they have all been getting their fair share of games. That's good to hear. :shakehead:

even I can't conjure up any anti-doom here. We're more £#%&!ed than £#%&!ety £#%&!y £#%&!ed in a £#%&!ing large £#%&!.

Unread 03-12-2011, 05:21 PM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Fergie just plugging in the team generator.

Hope the Mrs gets him a new one for Christmas.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:13 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
No. Might go for a swim. Never drink when you are unhappy, it just exacerbates the problem.

I'd probably go for...

DdG

Smalling
Rio
Vidic
Evra

Jones
Carrick
Nani

Young
Rooney
Welbeck/Valencia

Depending on fitness, and ask Nani to operate as the 'No 10' from central, leave Jones and Carrick shielding the CB's and building play and try and get width from the FB's.
Not bad, I think that is what they were trying once Cheech went off

I like Lindegard btw, makes you wonder why they spent £18m we haven't got on a 20 year old keeper

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:16 PM
wiganste

Quote:
Not bad, I think that is what they were trying once Cheech went off

I like Lindegard btw, makes you wonder why they spent £18m we haven't got on a 20 year old keeper
No harm in having 2 outstanding keepers in the squad.

Everytime VDS sat a game out, we'd panic like £#%&! because Foster or PIG would play. Now, we don't even bat an eyelid when Lindegaard is picked, which is fantastic.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:16 PM
Whalefish

Because he's very £#%&!ing good. The Dane's good solid back up too. Something Utd haven't had in years. Amos is ok as third choice but will need to leave soon.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:18 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
No harm in having 2 outstanding keepers in the squad.

Everytime VDS sat a game out, we'd panic like £#%&! because Foster or PIG would play. Now, we don't even bat an eyelid when Lindegaard is picked, which is fantastic.
There is that, but Amos is far from shit as well.

That £18m could've been spent elsewhere, conceivably.

Unless there is mon... ahh, forget it. Non of it makes sense.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:19 PM
Whalefish

Amos isn't good enough to be second in line IMO. Ok as a third choice but that's about it.

Unread 03-12-2011, 11:21 PM
wiganste

Quote:
There is that, but Amos is far from shit as well.

That £18m could've been spent elsewhere, conceivably.

Unless there is mon... ahh, forget it. Non of it makes sense.
I actually think we didn't really know how good Lindegard was to be honest. He only played a couple of games last season and he was injured iirc.
So, the signing of de Gea made perfect sense in the way that he is the brightest young keeper in world football and will be Spains number one for many years to come. Plus, we'll get more for him than we paid for him

Unread 04-12-2011, 12:02 PM
boristonk

Quote:

Unless there is mon...
he's gone to Sunderland
Closed Thread