United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2011, 02:03 PM
wee man

Default Re: *official* We're gonna win the league thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Nobody said he didn't make a vital contribution to united I said he isn't what we need right now.

You're carrying some baggage about me, that's fine but don't pretend the popularity stakes means anything more to anyone but you. RCR had it spot on the other day. You're obsessed with popularity and what people think about your intelligence.
Biting ?? me obsessed with popularity ???? I am in a tiny minority with my views on certain topics - but hey - I just put them forward to be popular eh ?

Ffs. Obsessed.

Unread 07-03-2011, 02:05 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs up Re: *official* We're gonna win the league thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Biting ?? me obsessed with popularity ???? I am in a tiny minority with my views on certain topics - but hey - I just put them forward to be popular eh ?

Ffs. Obsessed.
I'll leave you to it. Good day and hope your blood pressure drops pal. At this stage you're not giving yourself much time on the clock.

Unread 07-03-2011, 02:07 PM
wee man

Quote:
What am I supposed to do without work in a new country when my friends are at home

You wear white gloves a bowler hat bang drums and march around housing estates, you're in your 50s and you've never done anything with your life. How are you any better?
Well I'm at home - but am sure some of the lads are at work. They can answer for themselves.

Always comes back to sectarian abuse with you doesn't it. Can you not leave that for another day just for once. That's RCR and you bringing up that shite twice in 2 days for no reason at all. Says more about you tbh.

Just chill. As for my life - I am surrounded by a wonderful family with fantastic children. You can't ask for anything more from life than that. Content.

Unread 07-03-2011, 02:09 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Thumbs up Re: *official* We're gonna win the league thread

Quote:
Well I'm at home - but am sure some of the lads are at work. They can answer for themselves.

Always comes back to sectarian abuse with you doesn't it. Can you not leave that for another day just for once. That's RCR and you bringing up that shite twice in 2 days for no reason at all. Says more about you tbh.

Just chill. As for my life - I am surrounded by a wonderful family with fantastic children. You can't ask for anything more from life than that. Content.
Don't sound it mate. I merely made a point about tevez in a reasonable manner and you flew off the handle.

Hope you're o.k inside.

I'm doing not so bad myself, moved away from my home where my family and friends and work was and now live in a new city where I know nobody but my bird who's at work now. Just enrolled in czech classes this morning an took a walk about prague. Lovely city tbh.

Unread 07-03-2011, 02:12 PM
wee man

Quote:
Don't sound it mate. I merely made a point about tevez in a reasonable manner and you flew off the handle.

Hope you're o.k inside.

I'm doing not so bad myself, moved away from my home where my family and friends and work was and now live in a new city where I know nobody but my bird who's at work now. Just enrolled in czech classes this morning an took a walk about prague. Lovely city tbh.
And I merely disagreed with you on Tevez and the sectarian stuff comes out for the 2nd consecutive day. But am well used to it now. Makes me laugh tbh.

Unread 07-03-2011, 02:12 PM
Bunker Buster

Bit nasty on here today...

Unread 07-03-2011, 02:14 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
And I merely disagreed with you on Tevez and the sectarian stuff comes out for the 2nd consecutive day. But am well used to it now. Makes me laugh tbh.

doesn't matter anyway, we've been at this for years and I'm not getting dragged into it again. I love you, my fellow irish man. Hope one day you get to see outside ireland & britain.

Unread 07-03-2011, 02:19 PM
dinger

Same people always acting the maggot, boring as £#%&!.

Unread 07-03-2011, 03:21 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Lets just think about ourselves eh.
ah, yes..... I don't to think about the league until 17th march.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The injuries haven't been mentioned in then media etc, as usual with United, yet when Arsenal have 2 players out they're 'fighting against it' with injuries etc. Look at City ffs, a couple of players out and Mancini is going on about being down to the bare bones.

Despite our squad not being great and needing strengthening, look at the players we had out yesterday, pretty much a full midfield and our 2 centre backs. If we can keep everyone fit for the run in now we'll be fine.

It's just a good job City are shite or they could have won this title. Something which is lost on them when they mock United, of course.
not only no mention of injuries (was vidic injured?), but also mention of the way our fixtures were reorganised so we get chelsea after their week-end off (and they are allowed to kick the shit out of us) followed by liverpool after their week off. no wonder we look jaded.

I wonder how arsenal will cope this week.

Unread 07-03-2011, 03:24 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
not only no mention of injuries (was vidic injured?), but also mention of the way our fixtures were reorganised so we get chelsea after their week-end off (and they are allowed to kick the shit out of us) followed by liverpool after their week off. no wonder we look jaded
I was discussing this at work, who the £#%&! accepted that we would play on 1st March? Did we have a choice, or did someone at United just say yeah, £#%&! it?

It amazes me that we have managed to go from having a game in hand (or 2) on most teams to suddenly being a game in front We seem to have been playing every 2 to 3 days whilst everyone else has barely had a game a week

And as for the travesty that was the called off game at Stamford Bridge

Last season we had to play at Birmingham in appalling conditions, whilst every other £#%&!er had their games called off, this season we weren't allowed to play in ok weather whilst every other £#%&!er played and then we had the game re-arranged to the worst date possible

Unread 07-03-2011, 03:28 PM
andyroo

That bloody Blackpool match £#%&!ed it all up. We should've replayed the Chelsea game the week that got replayed.

Unread 07-03-2011, 03:31 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
That bloody Blackpool match £#%&!ed it all up. We should've replayed the Chelsea game the week that got replayed.
That too. No undersoil heating? Get back in the Championship bitches!

Unread 07-03-2011, 03:35 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Nah, that's a load of revisionism to try to defend ourselves over where he went.

Truth was he was quality and had the spirit we needed, but once that lot got in his ear with their promises of endless riches we had no chance. The one consolation is it hasn't made him any happier or less of a disruptive @#%&!.
Well, that wipes out his second season with us for starters, eh??

(and yes, he *was* mostly dogshit then)

He was better in 2007/08, but never first choice - and for a reason. People now romanticise stuff like his late goal at Blackburn, but there were just as many games where he was anonymous.

He was - and could have remained - a decent squad player for us. But no more than that

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:07 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
fwiw I don't think the problem is that we have a thin team, or even that we don't have the money to buy big names.

It's that we have too many decent players who aren't playing anywhere near as well as they are able to.

Rooney, Carrick and Fletcher have been well below par for a year or more now, and we've had the sort of injury problems with Rio, Valencia and Hargreaves that would have Wenger crying for the cameras every week.

Put those six players into the team and have them at the top of their form, and suddenly we'd be as good as anyone.
that is bang on the money and well put. the problem is not the quality in the squad but the fact that players who are good enough are not producing. but try to suggest the team's failings are to do with anything other than failing to buy flavorinho del mese and it appears you think everything is hunky-dory, you suck glazer #@&%! etc etc.

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:10 PM
magic_cantona

I just want us to wrap up this 19th title - at any cost.

There's no way on earth that Ferie/The Glazers can get away with not investing in the summer.No way.It's far too obvious how poor certain aspects of the squad are.

Tbh, I'm unarsed about the Champions League, the title is what matters.

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:15 PM
wee man

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
I just want us to wrap up this 19th title - at any cost.

There's no way on earth that Ferie/The Glazers can get away with not investing in the summer.No way.It's far too obvious how poor certain aspects of the squad are.

Tbh, I'm unarsed about the Champions League, the title is what matters.
Imagine if City won the cup on 14 May and Utd wrapped up the title on the very same day away to Blackburn. Knowing City that's exactly what would happen. Not that I'm wishing them to win the cup of course.

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:26 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Imagine if City won the cup on 14 May and Utd wrapped up the title on the very same day away to Blackburn. Knowing City that's exactly what would happen. Not that I'm wishing them to win the cup of course.
If we won the league, them winning the cup would barely register.

£#%&! citeh. We're Manchester United.

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:27 PM
dunk

I really fancied a double

Us to beat Arsenal, Reading knock out City, then we'll have Reading in the Semi's.

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:27 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
United game would be moved to the sunday for tv.....not gonna happen

Unread 07-03-2011, 05:30 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I really fancied a double

Us to beat Arsenal, Reading knock out City, then we'll have Reading in the Semi's.

we could quite easily win the treble, £#%&! all or anything in between.

League-Up in the air
Champs League-Everyone but barca, inter & bayern are at least as shit as us and there's a possibility 2 of them will be out this round
FA Cup-Only Arsenal & City left in it.
Closed Thread