Closed Thread

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:45 PM
wee man

Default Re: *official* We're gonna win the league thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
Did he do it at United?

Nope.

Love when you try to talk about football tbh.
Ffs

a couple of premiership medals and a champions league medal.

You really are an imbecile.

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:45 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Chalten
how many goals has Tevez scored since joing city?

£#%&!in loads. he scores almost every £#%&!in week you thick @#%&!.

nft.
shouldn't you be sucking neil young's rotting #@&%! you @#%&!

nft

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:46 PM
Harri Jaffa

Thumbs down Re: *official* We're gonna win the league thread

[size="7"]£#%&!ing piss flaps

eot

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:47 PM
El Chalten

Quote:
He scored every week at United?

Keep going. Would love to hear more of your thoughts on football.
i never said he scored every week.

yeah, he was £#%&!in shit.

nft.

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:47 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by wee man
Ffs

a couple of premiership medals and a champions league medal.

You really are an imbecile.
So has John Oshea.

Tevez never did it at United like he as turned it on at city.

You need to drop the prejudices, you change your tune depending on who's singing tbh. Sign of a weak mind.

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:49 PM
El Chalten

Quote:
So has John Oshea.

You need to drop the prejudices, you change your tune depending on who's singing tbh. Sign of a weak mind.
utter shit.

nft.

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:51 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
It's not a complaint about lack of style, more a complaint at lack of improvement.

In '09 we managed to win the title. Then Ronaldo £#%&!ed off. The style for the previous year had been, well, meh. What did we do? Nowt, the team won the league last season, we've got Valencia in to take Ronaldo's place, we'll plod on.

Last season we missed out by a point, considered ourselves unlucky and plodded on.

I'm not sure I want to see us win the league with 75 points and plod on into next season tbh.
We played, on the whole, better football last season than in either 2008/09 or now, tbf.

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:52 PM
wee man

Quote:
So has John Oshea.

Glass houses ffs. He made a vital contribution at Utd. Try to have a discussion without showing off eh. Doesn't do you any favours in the popularity stakes - and we all know how important that is to you.

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:53 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
utter shit.

nft.
Like I said we were beaten 2-1 at anfield and 4-1 at home by liverpool with tevez starting both games. To suggest he would have made a difference is daft. Up front isn't our problem. Has goal scoring been a problem for us this season?

No.

He never did as well with United as he has with city. That is just true tbh.

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:54 PM
El Chalten

Quote:
Glass houses ffs. He made a vital contribution at Utd. Try to have a discussion without showing off eh. Doesn't do you any favours in the popularity stakes - and we all know how important that is to you.

the guy is a first class #@&%!.

nft.

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:54 PM
Big Norm

Is Tevez a central midfielder now?

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:55 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
We played, on the whole, better football last season than in either 2008/09 or now, tbf.
That's true to an extent, but that was mainly because we became a counter attacking outfit in order to find a midfield that worked, which played to the strengths of a front 3 containing an on fire Rooney, Valencia and for the 2nd half of the season Nani.

We have had 1 of those 3 this year

red in cumbria

Quote:
Like I said we were beaten 2-1 at anfield and 4-1 at home by liverpool with tevez starting both games. To suggest he would have made a difference is daft. Up front isn't our problem. Has goal scoring been a problem for us this season?

No.

Fuzzy speeks da troof.

Too many people now look on Kettleneck's time here with rose-tinted spectacles.

El Chalten

Quote:

No.

if you say so.

nft.

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:56 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Nobody said he didn't make a vital contribution to united I said he isn't what we need right now.

You're carrying some baggage about me, that's fine but don't pretend the popularity stakes means anything more to anyone but you. RCR had it spot on the other day. You're obsessed with popularity and what people think about your intelligence.

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:58 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Fuzzy speeks da troof.

Nah, that's a load of revisionism to try to defend ourselves over where he went.

Truth was he was quality and had the spirit we needed, but once that lot got in his ear with their promises of endless riches we had no chance. The one consolation is it hasn't made him any happier or less of a disruptive @#%&!.

Unread 07-03-2011, 01:59 PM
El Chalten

Tevez was class for utd. Scored when it mattered. Won 2 league titles and the European Cup.

people have short memories.

nft.

Unread 07-03-2011, 02:00 PM
wee man

Quote:

No.

Tevez is approaching the end of his 2nd season with City. He has won £#%&! all. He was 2 seasons with Utd - 2 Premiership titles and a champs league winners and runers up medal.

But you're right - he never did as well with Utd as City.

This guy
Quote:

the guy is a first class #@&%!.

nft.
2nd or 3rd day of a new life in Prague and he's constantly on here. We are his closest friends - how sad is that ffs. I actually do feel sorry for the lad.

Unread 07-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:

2nd or 3rd day of a new life in Prague and he's constantly on here. We are his closest friends - how sad is that ffs. I actually do feel sorry for the lad.
What am I supposed to do without work in a new country when my friends are at home

You wear white gloves a bowler hat bang drums and march around housing estates, you're in your 50s and you've never done anything with your life. How are you any better?

Unread 07-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Fuzzy speeks da troof.

He's as good now as he was for us.

It's just he's a big fish in a smaller pond now, and after all the shit he's stirred he gets more attention whenever he does anything.

There were plenty of games for us when he didn't look like scoring and wasn't anywhere near as clinical as you'd want, and it's the same now. At United, he always looked less likely to score than Rooney or Ronaldo.

A good/very useful player, but nowhere near world class, either at Utd or City.
Closed Thread