United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-07-2007, 04:30 PM
Ed Sullivan

listen you hermits...

Nev captained us to the title. He's not £#%&!ing Keane for £#%&!sake but he's got his colours nailed to his sleeve. Believe it or not the guy has done loads for the PFA and is a good role model in that he avoids the tabloids, he's humble and is still one of the best right backs this country has produced.

If you think a bloke who interviews p £#%&!ing diddy and has a "merked" tv show deserves to be Manchester United's captain then you might as well £#%&! off and support Bling FC.

Heathens.

Unread 26-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Rhodzy

Rooney for captain, nft.
or Rossi

Unread 26-07-2007, 04:31 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
in 3 years time- Rooney...?
i was afraid to say in case someone said the inevitable... would you really want a scouser as captain? no matter how much of an honourary manc they might be

Unread 26-07-2007, 04:34 PM
Smeggs

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
i was afraid to say in case someone said the inevitable... would you really want a scouser as captain? no matter how much of an honourary manc they might be
On principle, probably not. but he was a blue scouser...

He would need to mature massively anyway and it may be a burden on him..what i see with my own eyes in terms of commitment and will to win; he could do a job.

Unread 26-07-2007, 04:40 PM
fix up look SHARPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smeggs
On principle, probably not. but he was a blue scouser...

He would need to mature massively anyway and it may be a burden on him..what i see with my own eyes in terms of commitment and will to win; he could do a job.
i think he'd relish it....being captain would probably help him mature massively.

Unread 26-07-2007, 04:54 PM
dakpul

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdrawkcab
Funny you should say that. Neville and Saha played the same amount of league games last season.

Saha: contributed £#%&! all, the injured #@&%! might as well not even exist. £#%&! him off asap ra ra ra ra.

Neville: Captained us to the title

Unread 26-07-2007, 04:58 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dakpul
Don't you just love it when someone actually uses facts to back up their points

Unread 26-07-2007, 05:01 PM
sdrawkcab

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
Don't you just love it when someone actually uses facts to back up their points

Unread 26-07-2007, 07:39 PM
Krushkov

Rooney might have the heart to make an excellent captain, but in no way shape or form has he got the brain. It would be like letting a pitbull loose at Crufts. Ronaldo on the other hand has it all - intelligence, quality on the ball and the ability to take shit and get on with it. Ronaldo is our natural leader, £#%&! it, he pretty much won us the title last year, why not let him lead from the front. Rooney as Vice Capt and minder 1. Vidic as hius body guard for any Vierra-esque confrontations
Closed Thread