United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:02 AM
Tumescent Throb

Default Re: Vidic offski

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I hope you're going to pick your toys up and put them back before bed.
rinsed

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:07 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
I hope you're going to pick your toys up and put them back before bed.
Shit, you still crying about this:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1049

It's good that you are the moral compass of the forum - here to tell who is a shit red, and who is a great one .

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:10 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Inter Milan vs Bayern Munich

looking forward to it

the biggest club football game in the planet

between probably the two best teams in europe this season

You're £#%&!ing relentless aren't you?!

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:29 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
You're £#%&!ing relentless aren't you?!
just bored tbh

Mate of mine saw Rooney driving a punto in Turin yesterday btw

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:41 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
Mate of mine saw Rooney driving a punto in Turin yesterday btw
Thought he was in Austria with England?? ....secret talks with Juve??

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:52 AM
Tumescent Throb

Angry Re: Vidic offski

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
Thought he was in Austria with England?? ....secret talks with Juve??

Unread 20-05-2010, 12:57 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liu Jian
Shit, you still crying about this:

http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1049

It's good that you are the moral compass of the forum - here to tell who is a shit red, and who is a great one .
First time I've seen that I think, thanks for the PM by the way, that certainly told me. oooh burn

I'm afraid I am not qualified to be a moral compass of any sort but Helen Keller could tell that you're a shit red. Serious business innit.

Unread 20-05-2010, 02:14 PM
safingtons

Quote:
Originally Posted by tumescent throb

Unread 10-06-2010, 02:56 PM
safingtons

His 'other agent' pipes up.

Nemanja Vidic’s agent has cast doubt over his client’s Manchester United future after admitting the defender has not made a decision about where he will be next season.

Vidic has been linked with a move to Jose Mourinho’s Real Madrid recently and the Serbian captain has informed his agent he will not discuss his future at Old Trafford until after the World Cup.

Paolo Fabbri did, though, intimate that there are clubs interested but there is no concrete offers as of yet.

Fabbri said: “He is concentrating on something else so I guess it won’t be until after the World Cup that he makes a decision on his future.

“We have requested some time from Manchester United to think about things and Nemanja does not want to look at things until after the World Cup.

“We have not heard anything official from Real Madrid and Nemanja has requested I do not speak about particular clubs while he is at the World Cup.”

http://www.givemefootball.com/premie...uture-in-doubt

Unread 10-06-2010, 03:22 PM
ziggyman17

Gimps will probably give Vidic and his agent a back hander to make out that its Vidics choice to leave, telling Vidic he is doing the right thing by leaving and helping the the gimps to a big transfer fee..

Unread 10-06-2010, 04:14 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
Gimps will probably give Vidic and his agent a back hander to make out that its Vidics choice to leave, telling Vidic he is doing the right thing by leaving and helping the the gimps to a big transfer fee..
yeah, probably

Unread 10-06-2010, 04:19 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
yeah, probably :rolleyes:
I forgot that your the forums MR know it all..:£#%&!er:
well he only has two years left on his contract.. So far there has been no sign of a new contract.. So if he does'nt sign a new contract this summer, then he'll be off before the season starts..

Unread 10-06-2010, 04:20 PM
Sparky***

I love the smell of doom in the morning...

Unread 10-06-2010, 04:23 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
yeah, probably
To be honest Borsuk, it's been shown that to stay reasonably stable we have to continue to sell players.

Unless we see a huge opportunity for investment taken up the Glazers owning United will meaning continuous plundering.

Now - The above statement may be taken as frivolous but to be honest, it's just an angry United supported pissed off that a well run profitable club has been reduced to being on the presapice of Leeds mk2

Unread 10-06-2010, 04:23 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well you are 'Doomer in Chief'.

Unread 10-06-2010, 04:29 PM
red in cumbria

"Other" agent? You mean he actually has more than one??

Sell the @#%&!

Unread 10-06-2010, 04:30 PM
Sparky***

evans and smalling at centre half next season then.

Unread 10-06-2010, 04:30 PM
ziggyman17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Unread 10-06-2010, 04:36 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggyman17
I forgot that your the forums MR know it all..:£#%&!er:
well he only has two years left on his contract.. So far there has been no sign of a new contract.. So if he does'nt sign a new contract this summer, then he'll be off before the season starts..
he may well be off. but he won't be getting a backhander to pretend it's his idea ffs. if he's off, he's off because he wants to be off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
To be honest Borsuk, it's been shown that to stay reasonably stable we have to continue to sell players.

Unless we see a huge opportunity for investment taken up the Glazers owning United will meaning continuous plundering.

Now - The above statement may be taken as frivolous but to be honest, it's just an angry United supported pissed off that a well run profitable club has been reduced to being on the presapice of Leeds mk2
no argument about the state of the club. just think there's enough to get pissed off about without coming up with daft stuff like that.

personally, i wouldn't be surprised to see vidic go but with rio unlikely to play too regularly next year the last thing the club will want is to have to buy somebody to replace him as they'd have to shell out for somebody with experience, given that evans, talented as he is, is still pretty raw at times. and, despite the sums bandied about, they'd be highly unlikely to get that much for vidic imo.

Unread 10-06-2010, 04:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa

It's precipice, btw

And no, we will never go the way of Leeds - it would simply not be allowed to happen. If we ever went into free fall results wise, the gimps would be FORCED to sell - and it beggars belief there isn't anybody decent out there who would want to take over.........
Closed Thread