United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:17 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Ref knew it and VAR shouldn’t be going anywhere near that. They’re too quick to undermine the ref IMO.
I admit I didn't think it was a pen.

but I like the fact that the ref barely gave var the time of day. he knows why he gave it. would have liked to have the mic feed where he says "£#%&! off am I changing my mind, you £#%&!wit", too.

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:17 PM
History

See it all the time. Win the ball but foul on the follow through. The follow through this time happened to be a failed block and he tripped the striker up. Not sure how it could be given anything else

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:18 PM
Tronics

those two centre backs Liverpool bought are £#%&!ing dog shit

there really isn’t much difference in quality between them and Rhys Williams

Salah diving all over the gaff and not getting anything for it

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:19 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
He kicks out at the end. It’s a pen, watch him dangle his leg and kick out. Good on the ref for not watching a million slow motion replays. The guy on VAR shit the bed because he doesn’t want to be the guy “to not call the pen for review” absolute shit the bed merchant whoever is on VAR
Yep

Clear pen...

Tyler and Carragher going on about the ref ffs

Death threats for him incoming after this no doubt

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:21 PM
Tronics

big fan of Calvert-Lewin, he’s a proper throwback centre forward

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:22 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Yep

Clear pen...

Tyler and Carragher going on about the ref ffs

Death threats for him incoming after this no doubt
Souness aggressively called maguire out for being a diver last week vs WBA. Wonder if he does the same with salah and mane today

Watch the post match spin all around the pen ( which it was) f*** it. Might even boil their piss more if they think they were robbed (pun unintended)

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:24 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I admit I didn't think it was a pen.

but I like the fact that the ref barely gave var the time of day. he knows why he gave it. would have liked to have the mic feed where he says "£#%&! off am I changing my mind, you £#%&!wit", too.
This. The refs are going over far too often.

‘Clear and obvious error’, NOT ‘I wouldn’t have given that’.

They should be told to go over if they think they’ve missed something or they’ve got it horribly wrong. Not just a difference of opinion. Good for the ref for not falling into it.

And I think it’s a pen. He’s out of control and on the floor from the first challenge and it’s a tap in if he isn’t there.

History

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Souness aggressively called maguire out for being a diver last week vs WBA. Wonder if he does the same with salah and mane today

Watch the post match spin all around the pen ( which it was) £#%&! it. Might even boil their piss more if they think they were robbed (pun unintended)
I'm shocked at how well the ref has done. Waved away about 4 or 5 dives from those #@&%!s. Of course not booked any of them, but cant have everything

Sparky***

I think we can all agree that if Van Dijk was playing today he'd have definitely scored a hat trick for Liverpool to win.

You can't expect Liverpool to win games at home when they're missing one whole footballer.

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:25 PM
Tronics

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Trent is garbage when he’s not just @#%&!ting it 60 yards.
he’s not a right back, he’s a right sided midfielder masquerading as a full back, he can’t defend for shit, he might be the most overrated player in the league imo

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:25 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think we can all agree that if Van Dijk was playing today he'd have definitely scored a hat trick for Liverpool to win.

You can't expect Liverpool to win games at home when they're missing one whole footballer.
Get ready for an “always the victims never their fault” despite playing shite and not making a clear cut chance ( or taking any of their half chances) for 80 odd mins they’ll talk about the pen and VAR

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:26 PM
History

Quote:

Klopps mum RWTA has to have affected the movement upfront

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:27 PM
AK14

Ha!

Lovely.

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:27 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

I’ll admit, I counted. References:

Vvd: 6 times
Pickford injuring him: 3

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:28 PM
Fat Al

To the RAWKmobile!

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:28 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
I'm shocked at how well the ref has done. Waved away about 4 or 5 dives from those #@&%!s. Of course not booked any of them, but cant have everything
4 losses in a row at home for klopp. ... to the RAWKmobile!

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:30 PM
armchair

A manager's vanity are why liverpool are doing so badly imo. They could've walked the league signing someone like kante or ndidi but he went for thiago.

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:30 PM
Dr Stranger

Good for them. £#%&! me, they’ve waited long enough.

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:31 PM
Tronics

Thiago is wasted at that club tbh

Unread 20-02-2021, 08:33 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
A manager's vanity are why liverpool are doing so badly imo. They could've walked the league signing someone like kante or ndidi but he went for thiago.
I think they couldn’t get anyone else. It was a shit window in general and they don’t have the financial pull. That and they were the greatest team of all time , so obviously they didn’t need to sign anyone.

Sky sports were actually debating the treble team to the scousers
Closed Thread