United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:24 PM
magic_cantona

Thumbs down I hate this £#%&!ing season.

Every couple of weeks, I feel like killing myself and have to stay away from various forms of the media because of our results.

Liverpool and Arsenal both should have been handsomely £#%&!ed by us.Not to mention £#%&!ing Newcastle, Everton, Celtic etc.The Scouse are top of the table Arsenal have had a big confidence boost (even though they'll be nowhere near at the end of the season) when we could have put Wengers job on the line and sent the @#%&!s into a mental breakdown and the last few minutes at Chelsea when we let the @#%&!s score. Instead, it's the Vermin that go and £#%&! Chelsea's record up.

No Hargreaves, Carricks been away, no Scholes, Gary Neville is finished, Fergusons bizarre substitutions.When will we start battering @#%&!s?

no wum.

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:25 PM
Jez Quigley

Default Agreed

Autumn is by far the worst one

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:26 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Autumn is by far the worst one

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:27 PM
Jez Quigley

Default Sorry MC

I should have read the rest of your post before replying.

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Every couple of weeks, I feel like killing myself and have to stay away from various forms of the media because of our results.

When will we start battering @#%&!s?
no wum.
Been going on for the last couple of years up in Scottish chippies that apparently.

Agree re this season so far - Matthew Wilder would mock us as everything seems to be breaking our stride. Even JSP could not turn it round yesterday. I know some team is going to get stuffed by us soon - I just hope it comes sooner rather than later.

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:28 PM
keano's love

exactly magic. This is £#%&!ing frustrating. I have not been so frustrated watching united since 2005 season. Everything seems to be conspired against us.

Not once have I felt we have played like european and premier league champions.

From the starting of ronaldo £#%&!ing around, queiroz leaving, tevez looking like cement legs, neville returning, hargreaves £#%&!ed, scholes £#%&!ed, rooney being rooney and phelan being assistant.

I never thought that this season will be start like this on the night of champions league final.

And to top it all I have my engagement on the derby day and my marriage in april

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:28 PM
waynes ear's

magic cantona is dead to me

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:29 PM
keano's love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
I should have read the rest of your post before replying.

Been going on for the last couple of years up in Scottish chippies that apparently.

Agree re this season so far - Matthew Wilder would mock us as everything seems to be breaking our stride. Even JSP could not turn it round yesterday. I know some team is going to get stuffed by us soon - I just hope it comes sooner rather than later.
It should have been hull. 4-1 up with in 60 minutes. it should have ended up something like 7-1 or 8-1 instead it ended up 4-3 knocking the stuffing out of our defenders.

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:39 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
and have to stay away from various forms of the media.
you should be £#%&!ing grateful

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:47 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by keano's love
exactly magic. This is £#%&!ing frustrating. I have not been so frustrated watching united since 2005 season. Everything seems to be conspired against us.

Not once have I felt we have played like european and premier league champions.

From the starting of ronaldo £#%&!ing around, queiroz leaving, tevez looking like cement legs, neville returning, hargreaves £#%&!ed, scholes £#%&!ed, rooney being rooney and phelan being assistant.

I never thought that this season will be start like this on the night of champions league final.

And to top it all I have my engagement on the derby day and my marriage in april
when are you meeting her, mate?

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:48 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:48 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:49 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
you should be £#%&!ing grateful
Sorry for treading on your toes mate.

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Yes, it's incredibly frustrating.

Mind you, I do just remember the period 1968 - 1993.

That was a rum season or two and mildly irritating to say the least.

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:53 PM
Ed Sullivan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge

doomlord.

Unread 09-11-2008, 12:55 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:

the thrilling 86/87 season still perks me up in moments of dispair

Unread 09-11-2008, 01:01 PM
armchair

Really didn't enjoy yesterday - so frustrating. I thought it was a shit game of football between two disorganised teams flattering to deceive. Maureen's chelsea would've walked the league this season.

Unread 09-11-2008, 01:56 PM
bcred

Quote:

Classic

74 was fun! Of course we got to do this in 75/76

Unread 09-11-2008, 03:15 PM
keano's love

Quote:
On the day of engagement. She can't backtrack by then!

Unread 09-11-2008, 05:33 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:

Liverpool and Arsenal both should have been handsomely £#%&!ed by us.Not to mention £#%&!ing Newcastle, Everton, Celtic etc.The Scouse are top of the table Arsenal have had a big confidence boost (even though they'll be nowhere near at the end of the season) when we could have put Wengers job on the line and sent the @#%&!s into a mental breakdown and the last few minutes at Chelsea when we let the @#%&!s score. Instead, it's the Vermin that go and £#%&! Chelsea's record up.

No Hargreaves, Carricks been away, no Scholes, Gary Neville is finished, Fergusons bizarre substitutions.When will we start battering @#%&!s?

no wum.

Agree with all that.
Very dissapointing season so far. It's not as if we're shit, far from it. It's FRUSTRATING to see us toss points away with careless, over-confident, sloppy performances.
We haven't had any luck & for the most part the Refs have been a joke but we're hardly blameless either.
We've £#%&!ed up every 'Big' game we've had this season.
Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal + the 2 'tests' we've had in Europe (Villarreal/Celtic away)

This time last week, (24hrs after after ridiculously allowing Hull back into a game that we should have won 10-0) we had Celtic away & Arsenal away to look forward to.
2 games that we needed to win (for various reasons) ...& yet we could manage neither (both teams missing their 2 first choice strikers as well)

We've made such a pigs arse of this season so far it's not £#%&!ing true

Unread 09-11-2008, 05:44 PM
Alan

I keep seeing this 'someone is due a dicking from United, hope it's soon' sentiment posted. Why?

All a big win would do is paper over the cracks of the schoolboy levels of organisation and tactics that are currently at the root of these continual slipshod performances.

This season will be like the last season with no assistant - a shambles. The manager is far too arrogant to admit to himself that he's clueless tactically and it will take a whole season of results like those we are currently seeing for anything to change.
Closed Thread