United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 01-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by some pie-eating fool
It's still on.

I just asked her if Liverpool have seen their arses.

No was the answer, it's still on.

More on this to follow......
He said "Have you seen your arses?"

I said "No"

He said "Is it still on?"

I said "It's as on as it's ever been"

As accurate as a Sunday Sport exclusive, that big lummox.

Unread 01-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
They're a £#%&!ing joke. £#%&! me, I wish we were playing them next week as I'm really up for battering the @#%&!s now

I think we'll get them in Europe this season too.

I still don't think we're clinical enough in front of goal. We start putting our chances away and we'll win it.
I hope not, i'd £#%&!ing hate playing those @#%&!s in europe. You just know they'd go through with a £#%&!ing deflection or a Stevie Me dive.

Unread 01-12-2008, 11:30 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
They're a £#%&!ing joke. £#%&! me, I wish we were playing them next week as I'm really up for battering the @#%&!s now

I think we'll get them in Europe this season too.

I still don't think we're clinical enough in front of goal. We start putting our chances away and we'll win it.
I think most of their results this season have come off the back of their victories over us and Chelsea. I really don't think we realise just how much belief it gave them when we handed them that game at anfield. Their victory over a very below par chelsea team only gave them more confidence.

If it were the other way around and we were dropping silly points at home, we'd all be on here saying "there's no chance we're going to win the league, we've £#%&!ed up big time."

But they'll go on living in their fantasy land i'm sure.

Unread 01-12-2008, 11:36 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Caz
He said "Have you seen your arses?"

I said "No"

He said "Is it still on?"

I said "It's as on as it's ever been"

As accurate as a Sunday Sport exclusive, that big lummox.
In fairness, it was more on before tonights game. That's 2 points dropped, Liverpool's arses started twitching when they realised they could put real daylight between them and Chelsea.

I wonder how Stevie and Torres will engineer their way out of the team when they realise they will never win the league with Liverpool.

Having said that, Gillete was there tonight and heard the boos. I wonder if he'll sign Rafa's contract extension? He might £#%&! him off. He's never got on with him.

Unread 01-12-2008, 11:41 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
In fairness, it was more on before tonights game. That's 2 points dropped, Liverpool's arses started twitching when they realised they could put real daylight between them and Chelsea.

I wonder how Stevie and Torres will engineer their way out of the team when they realise they will never win the league with Liverpool.

Having said that, Gillete was there tonight and heard the boos. I wonder if he'll sign Rafa's contract extension? He might £#%&! him off. He's never got on with him.
Of course it's two points dropped. I wasn't one of those salivating at the very notion of being three points ahead of Chelsea on 1st December though
, particularly with things being so tight at the top, it would hardly have been time to start painting buses.....

Unread 01-12-2008, 11:42 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I think most of their results this season have come off the back of their victories over us and Chelsea. I really don't think we realise just how much belief it gave them when we handed them that game at anfield. Their victory over a very below par chelsea team only gave them more confidence.
Beating us in the League for the first time under the fat waiter was massive for them. It gave them a lot of belief, especially the manner of the win with them coming from behind

Leading the League is a new experience for them. I really do think if we go on a good run of wins, they'll collapse under the pressure we'll put on them.

Unread 01-12-2008, 11:45 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy

£#%&!in hell mate you not heard of the reverse curse strategy?

Unread 02-12-2008, 01:38 AM
Stubbsy

Unread 02-12-2008, 01:45 AM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stubbsy

penalty !!!!

Unread 02-12-2008, 01:46 AM
The Watcher

Angry

I'd pay good money to smash Gerrards face in with a £#%&!ing shovel. @#%&!. I see he got away with another ridiculous dive too

Unread 02-12-2008, 01:51 AM
KikTheDog

[quote=

Leading the League is a new experience for them. I really do think if we go on a good run of wins, they'll collapse under the pressure we'll put on them.[/QUOTE]

We just need to start banging the goles in now the defence is sorted. We just cant seem to score like last year.
Dont know why?
Feeling confident though.

Unread 02-12-2008, 09:12 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Leading the League is a new experience for them.
This is why I've always been convinced they'll fall away. They've not fot the experience of a title run-in. You could argue that next season is the time to be worried about them, depending on what they do in the summer. But for now, I think they'll shit it and drop off in February/March time. I really can't see them lasting the pace with the players they've got. The big wins they've had this season, great wins though they were for them, were achieved by huffing and puffing at full stretch. They'll have nothing left in the locker to carry on, whilst Ferie will do what he usually does, keep United ticking over so everyone's fresh for the run-in.

Unread 02-12-2008, 09:19 AM
Arnold Muhren

Better version:

http://i33.tinypic.com/24uz1vc.jpg

Great stuff hehe

Unread 02-12-2008, 12:55 PM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by denis lawless
penalty !!!!
Beat me to it

..Nailed on Pen.
Can't believe it wasn't given ....It'd be interesting to see the Referees position.
I'm assuming he'll release an apology & be demoted ala' Rob Styles..

It was indeed pure bliss to hear Alan Green becoming more & more frustrated & suicidal last night..."This TIME WASTING by Rob Green is just getting PATHETIC NOW"

Unread 02-12-2008, 12:58 PM
marlo

must say though, his control is brilliant.
Closed Thread