United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 07-09-2014, 01:31 AM
Liu Jian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Did you watch him for France the other night? He's got the lot. Disgusting that he's not at United tbh.

Him and Varane who is equally awesome in his own way.

Both could've been here
Quote:
Arturo Vidal, Mats Hummels and Sami Khedira remain top targets. Juan Mata will be sold in January to accommodate a second wave of rebuilding under manager Louis van Gaal
[SIZE="1"]www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2746313/Juan-Mata-sold-January-Louis-van-Gaal-looks-accommodate-Arturo-Vidal.html

I don't think we'll get Pogba, but the more I think about it, the more I can see Mata being sold.

Say we do sign Strootman, you can see a midfield three of him, Herrera and Di Maria. It's up to Mata to show the defensive side of his game is up to it, and convince van Gaal to play Di Maria further forward.

At times Mata can look a bit of a luxury, and if the club want to offset some of the spending he would be more one of our most saleable assets.

Unread 07-09-2014, 02:00 AM
Macca1990

The more I think about it as much as I think Mata is a classy player and seems to be a genuinely good chap he's the one the journos would've been spot on about had they been beating the "United Losing Ways" drum when he originally signed, they obviously weren't going to do that to Moyes.

He doesn't really suit the way we've always played and he's not "superstar" good to the point where we can get away with carrying him, I'd be surprised if he gets a second contract here / moved on for better fitting players.

Unread 07-09-2014, 10:17 AM
dunk

Surely we could've got Khedira in the summer if we wanted him?

Unread 07-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Bunker Buster

Pogba is so so overrated....

He'll also never come back, thank god.

Unread 07-09-2014, 10:26 AM
vangaalsbigballs

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Surely we could've got Khedira in the summer if we wanted him?
3 clubs apparently were desperate for him, real madrid were desperate to sell him but he put his foot down and said he will not go. Wants a big pay day next season when he is free agent. can't blame him tbh

Unread 07-09-2014, 10:27 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doctor Hver
Unfortunetly there is this photo and few similar:

Maybe we should start censoring photos. Like Soviet did in the deen.
are you £#%&!ing stupid? Moyes had £#%&! all to do with getting Mata to the club. all he did was meet him at the helicopter like a shit tour guide.

#@&%!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Pogba is so so overrated....

He'll also never come back, thank god.
is this an official "off" ?

Unread 07-09-2014, 10:36 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I see they has caught traction with the mail

Hello Rob!

Juan Mata to be sold in January as Louis van Gaal moves for Arturo Vidal
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ampaign=14 90
Absolute shit @#%&! of a journo.

Massive ABU and has an unhealthy obsession with Rooney. Pathetic mentality.

Unread 07-09-2014, 10:49 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
Absolute shit @#%&! of a journo.

Massive ABU and has an unhealthy obsession with Rooney. Pathetic mentality.
Seems to happen a lot that, one way or another.

Unread 07-09-2014, 11:10 AM
ashtonred

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I see they has caught traction with the mail

Hello Rob!

Juan Mata to be sold in January as Louis van Gaal moves for Arturo Vida
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...ampaign=14 90
Weeks of speculation during the last window - I was hoping for some respite until mid-December but there will be none of it. The journos just can´t let go of United.
Closed Thread