United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-09-2014, 11:45 AM
Sparky***

I'd be gutted if we used Mata as a makeweight tbh. He's the only proper No.10 we have left at the club, he's done pretty well since he's been here - on top of that, he's a top pro and a lovely bloke.

I don't like Pogba tbh, I just feel he'll be off to Real Madrid or somewhere after about 3 years. That agent of his is a right tool.

Unread 06-09-2014, 11:46 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
In terms of the kind of player we really need this is a no branier for me.
Pogba would be a £#%&!ing huge asset to the current team.

It's a bitter pill for the Club to swallow though! ...
Give Juventus the pick of our Academy players because we didn't notice that his contract was up.
Give Chelsea 40m for a player they don't want & we didn't need.
Then give Juventus our 40m player in return for the player we gave to them for nothing

£#%&! pride & money though. I'd do the swap this afternoon tbh
transfer window is shut pol. . .

Unread 06-09-2014, 11:47 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
I'd be gutted if we used Mata as a makeweight tbh. He's the only proper No.10 we have left at the club, he's done pretty well since he's been here - on top of that, he's a top pro and a lovely bloke.

I don't like Pogba tbh, I just feel he'll be off to Real Madrid or somewhere after about 3 years. That agent of his is a right tool.
I honestly don't see what Mata has done wrong to justify the criticism he gets Had he been here for two years and only played well in two matches then I could understand but he's played well in more than half the games he's played and scored goals. Seems a decent pro too which is never a bad thing in these unidentified days.

Unread 06-09-2014, 11:49 AM
The Return of JC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

Aye.

We sold Kagawa to accommodate mata. He may not have been needed when Kagawa was here, but he is now. and he's done well for us. He's not the quickest, but that hasn't stopped him being hugely influential in his career. We have pace in di maria now so hopefully we have a blend.

Pogba can £#%&! off. He's a terrific player, but I can see him going from club to club anelka style with a shitbag attitude.

I think we'll be in for Strootman in January and that'll be our main business apart from departures.

Unread 06-09-2014, 11:53 AM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

Default Mata in straight swap for Pogba in January....

It is a squad game, mata is important.

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:00 PM
Switching Off

Kagawa, Welbeck, Mata out.

Valencia, Fellaini and Young still here.

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:01 PM
vangaalsbigballs

Pogba will be at PSG soon. They will pay silly money at him. he is now the french poster boy. makes sense.

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:05 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by vangaalsbigballs
Pogba will be at PSG soon. They will pay silly money at him. he is now the french poster boy. makes sense.
You're assuming they will have silly money to spend...

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:09 PM
MJ Ramone

Not criticising Mata as such, just find him a little bit anonymous & not really sure if he's a United player from what I've seen of him so far.
Doesn't get you on the edge of your seat.

To be fair he arrived at the arse end of Moyes and has started this season in a team extremely low on confidence playing a new system.

jury still out for me but I don't hate him or owt.

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:11 PM
silv

Can I be the first to say '£#%&! off dunk you boring @#%&!' you're a decent fella but by Christ you suck the joy out of following united
Mata is handsome, talented and a good guy.

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Vedder

Nah £#%&! that. Pogba's agent will be trying to move him on within 3 years

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:28 PM
atticusgrinch

£#%&! Pogba and £#%&! Raiola. It was a monumental error letting him leave but now he's gone he can £#%&!ing stay gone.

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:33 PM
Tumescent Throb

i'm not sure van gaal's team even needs a #10 as such, but all teams need a player that can use the ball to exploit the spaces and movement around him. whether he can run as fast as the others or not is irrelevant in that role, obviously.

pogba is a @#%&!. and a good player, obviously.

the idea that juventus got him because United didn't know how long his contract had left is frankly ridiculous. the player was not going to extend it whether it fell due there and then or in a years time, obviously. people really need to stop taking everything they see written down so literally. the meaning of things is often in the inferences or thought paths the words are feeding you subliminally. those tangents you like to think you go off because you're so clever are controlled. that one you're going off on now, the one about what you think of me, I've done that to you on purpose.

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:35 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Bit lenient on pure

he's had an excellent transfer window tbf

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:37 PM
Aman27deep

We shouldn't go for Le Pog unless and until he changes his agent.

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:39 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
he's had an excellent transfer window tbf
Broken clocks are right once £#%&! him fat @#%&!

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:40 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i'm not sure van gaal's team even needs a #10 as such, but all teams need a player that can use the ball to exploit the spaces and movement around him. whether he can run as fast as the others or not is irrelevant in that role, obviously.

pogba is a @#%&!. and a good player, obviously.

the idea that juventus got him because United didn't know how long his contract had left is frankly ridiculous. the player was not going to extend it whether it fell due there and then or in a years time, obviously. people really need to stop taking everything they see written down so literally. the meaning of things is often in the inferences or thought paths the words are feeding you subliminally. those tangents you like to think you go off because you're so clever are controlled. that one you're going off on now, the one about what you think of me, I've done that to you on purpose.

I don't watch Little Britain btw.

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:41 PM
Whip Hubley

Bit baffled by all this '£#%&! him and his agent' polava.

Yes, we really base what players we buy on their moral fortitude and choice of agent

Who gives a £#%&!. As long as they come and play to the best of their considerable ability, I could give zero £#%&!ingtons about their wage, agent, mother, sister or social circle.

Di Maria didn't sign for the culture of Manchester ffs, he signed because we waved a big fat dirty annual wage in front of his mousey features.

Unread 06-09-2014, 12:46 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobda

Class gif, propoh class!!

Unread 06-09-2014, 01:08 PM
Ranier Wolfcastle

This would be a fantastic deal. Yes the axis of evil would be still here but we can't ask Juve to take them.

Frees up more playing opportunity for Adnan, potentially allows Di Maria to move further forward, gets rid of a very slow, low work rate player and adds a classy technician to our midfield to play with Herrera and a rejuvenated Anderson ( )

And even if he moves on in a few seasons time, hopefully he would have helped establish us as the top side in Europe, so he'd be moving down anyway.
Closed Thread