Who was he?

Unread 23-08-2018, 10:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Who was he?
Have a look at his twitter ?

Some uber right on forces guy...

All about the cars, watches, spas and ladies.
Quite right wing.
Remember calling him out on something and tearing him to pieces when he’d asked if I’ve ever served...

Unread 25-08-2018, 10:56 PM
Part 36 Offer

I really hope this is a wum. As if Woodward is the main problem. Some embarrassing #@&%!head has completely missed the point as usual.

So cringe - all involved are complete gimps. Some portions of our fan base

Unread 26-08-2018, 12:00 AM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
I could certainly fly it...
Thought you were scared of heights?

Unread 26-08-2018, 06:49 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
I really hope this is a wum.
Its not

Unread 26-08-2018, 07:31 AM
saffers

Quote:
I really hope this is a wum. As if Woodward is the main problem. Some embarrassing #@&%!head has completely missed the point as usual.

So cringe - all involved are complete gimps. Some portions of our fan base
The real fans who know the game back Mou. You are just a gloryhunter hiding in australia and clearly has become out of touch with what the feeling is on the ground in Manchester.

People rightly want Woody out and are singing Mou's name. Deal with it.

People can see what we were pre-mou and the 3 cups + 2 CL finishes since he came. People can see the mess Woodward makes every year. Mou might be too strong though, this time it will end with Woodward weakened and not Moyes/LvG.....

Unread 26-08-2018, 08:00 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
The real fans who know the game back Mou. You are just a gloryhunter hiding in australia and clearly has become out of touch with what the feeling is on the ground in Manchester.

People can see what we were pre-mou and the 3 cups + 2 CL finishes since he came. People can see the mess Woodward makes every year. Mou might be too strong though, this time it will end with Woodward weakened and not Moyes/LvG.....
You really are delusional.

Probably the only person who wants the @#%&! to stay. And I think that is more out of the hope that if he magically started playing good football and the players began to love him (), you can say 'I told you so.

Thankfully, neither is going to happen.

Unread 26-08-2018, 08:13 AM
saffers

Quote:
You really are delusional.

Probably the only person who wants the @#%&! to stay. And I think that is more out of the hope that if he magically started playing good football and the players began to love him (), you can say 'I told you so.

Thankfully, neither is going to happen.
Those who go the game are singing his name.

Few idiots on here wanting him sacked is meaningless.

Unread 26-08-2018, 08:29 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
You think they will turn on a manager 2 games into the season?
Well we all have.

I guarantee there wiill be boos if we lose. I'll be booing from my sofa nqat.

Unread 26-08-2018, 08:48 AM
saffers

Quote:
Well we all have.

I guarantee there wiill be boos if we lose. I'll be booing from my sofa nqat.
Who's we?

Most on here blame Woodward more than mou nft.

At the match mou's name is sung.

Just a small minority of lvg crybabies who never wanted mou are screaming now. They had a similar episode in 2016 after our 4-0 loss to chelsea.

They'll fall in line soon enough.

Didn't post much in the last few days because it was a lot of repetetive nonsense. We will be victorious again no doubt.

Unread 26-08-2018, 08:57 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:

You are an imbecile of the highest order. I can't believe I am responding to you but I followed United all over the world for 23 years you stupid piece of shit and we hadn't won the league for 26 years when I first started going. You're just some tired, boring, basic wum which people are getting tired of.

My family still have season tickets; a lot of my mates still go every week; I speak to those people daily about it. Plus I still go when I go home. I bet I have been to more games in the last 18 months than you have been to in your entire life.

No one is behind Mourinho anymore you daft tosser. Even the most clueless berks on here have now finally seen the light. You're just a boring wum so no one takes your view or opinion seriously anyway.

Unread 26-08-2018, 09:03 AM
saffers

Quote:
You are an imbecile of the highest order. I can't believe I am responding to you but I followed United all over the world for 23 years you stupid piece of shit and we hadn't won the league for 26 years when I first started going. You're just some tired, boring, basic wum which people are getting tired of.

My family still have season tickets; a lot of my mates still go every week; I speak to those people daily about it. Plus I still go when I go home. I bet I have been to more games in the last 18 months than you have been to in your entire life.

No one is behind Mourinho anymore you daft tosser. Even the most clueless berks on here have now finally seen the light. You're just a boring wum so no one takes your view or opinion seriously anyway.
I doubt most of that is true.

Loud and clear for everyone at Brighton that the manager is backed.

Youve just never liked mourinho, so your opinion now isnt really that relevant. Wow you still want him sacked, big revelation.

Unread 26-08-2018, 09:10 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:

destroyed

Unread 26-08-2018, 09:17 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Lifelong red

This isn’t an internet game to some of us....

Unread 26-08-2018, 09:28 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Lifelong red

This isn’t an internet game to some of us....

Quote:
I doubt most of that is true.

Loud and clear for everyone at Brighton that the manager is backed.

Youve just never liked mourinho, so your opinion now isnt really that relevant. Wow you still want him sacked, big revelation.
Love parters.

Unread 26-08-2018, 09:36 AM
guerreiro

Sounds to me like Parters is a bit of a glory hunter and got in when we starting winning the league.

Unread 26-08-2018, 09:38 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Sounds to me like Parters is a bit of a glory hunter and got in when we starting winning the league.
timing. I did go for 2 years with my Dad before we won it tbf but granted i've been lucky as fook as a red.

Strettyendwoodenstools reds we are ere'

Unread 26-08-2018, 01:11 PM
elhombre

Quote:

i think that jester's hat you wear whilst watching streams of the match has cooked your brain.

Unread 26-08-2018, 01:24 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
destroyed
This guy has lied about loads of stuff on here, cant just scream any old guff and be taken serious anymore. Sad man tbh.

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i think that jester's hat you wear whilst watching streams of the match has cooked your brain.
Why is a £#%&!ing dwarf with a donald trump avatar constantly replying to my posts?

Get out of my face you absolute booster seat using £#%&!face.