United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-05-2020, 06:21 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
did he say bayern are going for their 8th title in a row? Absolute joke.
Someone on here likened Dortmund to Liverpool the other day. Believe they sing YNWA?

That's enough for me. Make it 100 in a row pls.

Unread 26-05-2020, 06:24 PM
armchair

Bayern completely out classed them. Sancho is carrying an injury presumably.

Unread 26-05-2020, 06:24 PM
andyroo

Scheissen

Unread 26-05-2020, 06:28 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Someone on here likened Dortmund to Liverpool the other day. Believe they sing YNWA?

That's enough for me. Make it 100 in a row pls.
I used to play 5 a side there once a week - it's a massive club in an industrial heartland. I can see the links to be fair.

Unread 27-05-2020, 08:55 AM
Jethro

Used to buzz off Dortmund in the 90s even if they ruined CL nights for us. Now they have some spiritual connection to those @#%&!s because they shared the same manager. Maybe we should start playing the theme to Z cars.

Go Bayern

Unread 27-05-2020, 09:44 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
I used to play 5 a side there once a week - it's a massive club in an industrial heartland. I can see the links to be fair.
Last time I was over there as part of a cultural visit to Salford's twin city

Don't know what it's like now but it was the easiest jib in the history of easy jibs in the 80s .A modest side saddle and you were over the fence and in

We all naturally just went over the fence leaving the Germans holding their heads almost in tears begging us to come back and pay in the correct manner

The difference in football fan behaviour and thinking was glaring those days

Unread 27-05-2020, 11:22 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alans Lad
Sounds like you were quite the thug. Hope you've straightened out
In my defence I blame the lack of role models willing to show me how to fill in a direct debit and explain leveraged buy outs to me
Closed Thread