United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 28-06-2020, 08:51 AM
jem

no change. still capable of being brilliant and also not tracking back, not paying attention and ambling about instead of sprinting. don't think I've ever seen him sprint, tbh. not his fault ole plays him as a dm, though.

Unread 28-06-2020, 08:53 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Bunks?

Playing for a move imo.
Absolutely hate the @#%&! pal, always have, always will....

He could score 20 goals in a European cup winning season and I still couldn't take to him..

Not my kind of player, guy or energy...

Hope he leaves as soon as possible.

MINGING human.

Unread 28-06-2020, 09:01 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
What do you think now?
All the ability in the world, and I’ve never really doubted that tbh, but his mentality leaves a lot to be desired. I get it, he’s looked more up for it these past couple of games, but still think he left Ole high and dry and that Ole has turned things around gradually in spite of Pogba, not because of. What happens should we hit a bad patch? Does he down tools again?

Tl;dr - once bitten twice shy, willing to give him a bit of time (will anyone even want to buy him this summer?), especially as we lack strength in depth. Expecting the worst from him tbh

Unread 28-06-2020, 11:41 AM
Mr_Ed

Still thinks he wants out and will be gone in the summer. He's just probably putting himself in the shop window.

Unread 28-06-2020, 11:44 AM
armchair

I think we'll win the champions league next season.

Unread 28-06-2020, 12:09 PM
Sapien

I think part of it is that beneath all the bravado he's a little insecure, and avoids situations where people look to him as a leader. Thrived alongside Pirlo etc. Now that we have leadership in Bruno, Pogba is more comfortable in his role in the team.

Could be complete %@#$&!s mind.

Unread 28-06-2020, 12:17 PM
armchair

I think he's a nice guy with a predatory agent.

Unread 28-06-2020, 12:30 PM
jem

Quote:
maybe.

I don't thing that affects his ability to spot dangerous runners from midfield or stick on his man at corners.

I'd rather he had an agent who told him not to come into the back third.

Unread 28-06-2020, 12:31 PM
utd99

Quote:
If that’s true then he could always tell him to stfu. It doesn’t appear he has. Sooner or later you have to be a man and define your own position. I think PP endorsed Raiola’s comments fully; if he’s subsequently changed his mind then get the mea culpa over with, be fully focussed and I’m sure fans will give him another chance. We’re a forgiving lot when the team is winning.

Unread 28-06-2020, 01:17 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Absolutely hate the @#%&! pal, always have, always will....

He could score 20 goals in a European cup winning season and I still couldn't take to him..

Not my kind of player, guy or energy...

Hope he leaves as soon as possible.

MINGING human.

I was willing to give him a break, but Lou was of the same opinion as you, so I have to respect the memory.

Soz, Paul.

Unread 28-06-2020, 01:19 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

I was willing to give him a break, but Lou was of the same opinion as you, so I have to respect the memory.

Soz, Paul.
Respect

Unread 28-06-2020, 01:56 PM
armchair

wow

Unread 28-06-2020, 02:08 PM
Switching Off

Quote:

Unread 28-06-2020, 06:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
What do you think now?
At least he seems to be bothering his arse a bit, which is good. Has a way to go yet to win over the sceptics, however, and quite rightly so.

Unread 01-07-2020, 04:16 AM
armchair

Quote:

Unread 01-07-2020, 04:31 PM
red in cumbria

Well, its a nice thought......

Unread 03-07-2020, 08:36 PM
dunk

Unread 09-07-2020, 08:26 AM
armchair

Paul Pogba makes U-turn on signing new Man United deal after forging partnership with Bruno Fernandes and being encouraged by improvement under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...er-United.html

Unread 09-07-2020, 10:11 AM
puressence

Quote:
Paul Pogba makes U-turn on signing new Man United deal after forging partnership with Bruno Fernandes and being encouraged by improvement under Ole Gunnar Solskjaer
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...er-United.html
Buzzing

Unread 16-07-2020, 11:37 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
PAUL POGBA is close to agreeing a new five-year Manchester United deal.

SunSport understands the Red Devils are confident of announcing the news at the end of the season.
Closed Thread