United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 13-03-2020, 12:41 PM
75Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
It's for the best.

Public safety must be the number 1 priority. If it means Liverpool have to wait another 30 years to win the league, that is just a very sad byproduct of what is a unique and troubling set of circumstances.

Just tried to rep you for that second paragraph
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to atticusgrinch again."

Unread 13-03-2020, 12:42 PM
jem

did they cancel football when iggy was self-isolating? £#%&! off.

Unread 13-03-2020, 12:43 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Disappointing as £#%&!. Just when we are bang in form, ffs, but it's the right decision.

Don't give a £#%&! about the scousers. They're not doing the treble and not going unbeaten in the league. That'll do for me. I'm more worried that a break now could have a detrimental effect on our progress and season.

One positive for us would be, assuming it does resume in a few weeks, that Rashford will miss less games.
Time to sort out any niggles, aches and pains, Rashers and Pogba back up to fitness.. could return to a fully fit squad for the first time in eons

Unread 13-03-2020, 12:47 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Remember the @#%&!s on here a few weeks ago saying he was doing a better job than Ole?

How’s that working out for you lads? This little #@&%! has just cancelled football, meanwhile our little Nordic genius is strolling around where he wants, when he wants - because he’s got an incredible immune system thanks to the Vikings.
I blame waffles for this whole thing tbh. Arteta ffs

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
Don't give a £#%&! about the scousers. They're not doing the treble and not going unbeaten in the league. That'll do for me. I'm more worried that a break now could have a detrimental effect on our progress and season.
It is disappointing, but Ole's building something, nqat. Rashford et al can get fit and be raring to do when football starts again in 2026

Unread 13-03-2020, 12:52 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
I blame waffles for this whole thing tbh. Arteta ffs

It is disappointing, but Ole's building something, nqat. Rashford et al can get fit and be raring to do when football starts again in 2026
Ole knew this was about to happen imo and it’s why he’s emphasised on the rebuild with youth. I Can’t wait to see prime greenwood run rings around a 47 year old Van Dyke

Unread 13-03-2020, 12:52 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Time to sort out any niggles, aches and pains, Rashers and Pogba back up to fitness.. could return to a fully fit squad for the first time in eons
when does pogba's contract run out?

Unread 13-03-2020, 12:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:19 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Remember the c***s on here a few weeks ago saying he was doing a better job than Ole?

How’s that working out for you lads? This little b*****d has just cancelled football, meanwhile our little Nordic genius is strolling around where he wants, when he wants - because he’s got an incredible immune system thanks to the Vikings.

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:24 PM
tatty

We aren't going to get to the peak infection rates until late May/June.

There is no chance the league will restart.

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:26 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
We aren't going to get to the peak infection rates until late May/June.

There is no chance the league will restart.
I think they will all want to get it finished, but they won't consider delaying the next season to do so, especially if the Euros (and Olympics) is moved to 2021.

This could go either way but its no longer a pipe dream

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:26 PM
Bunker Buster

It's done

No idea why United fans are pissed off ?

Liverpool have just had their first title in decades RIPPED from their sweaty hands.
It's perfection....

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:41 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It's done

Liverpool have just had their first title in decades RIPPED from their sweaty hands.
It's perfection....

are united fans pissed off?!

Wow. Literally the best news to come out of this.

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:43 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
It's done

It's perfection....
Keep dreaming pal, all this has done is halted the run we are on, nothing will stop the scousers winning the league eventually, unfortunately.

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:44 PM
atticusgrinch

"The season that never was"

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:48 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
"The season that never was"
“Divine Intervention”

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:50 PM
redhegemony

I don’t think it’s that bad for us tbh. In a purple patch but been doing twice a week for a while with a settled team - good for them to have a rest. Spurs and Chelsea need a kick start doing nothing won’t help them.

RAWK mentioned any link to our noodle sponsor yet...

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:52 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99
Keep dreaming pal, all this has done is halted the run we are on, nothing will stop the scousers winning the league eventually, unfortunately.
you ok ?

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:55 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
“Divine Intervention”
Need one of these but with Jesus, Ferguson and David Dukinfield:

Unread 13-03-2020, 01:56 PM
AK14

Quote:
Need one of these but with Jesus, Ferguson and David Dukinfield:

Just realised that the winter break has properly £#%&!ed them over too, because they’d more than likely have had the title wrapped up by now if it wasn’t for the two week break..

Unread 13-03-2020, 02:01 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Two weeks is just the start imo. Same happened with schools here. First two weeks, then until after Easter. Now they’re talking about no school until after the summer.

I reckon no football until Kane and Son
are ready to play against us

The good thing is, the longer the delay the more chance they void the season and go again in August.

Scousers must be going crazy right now
That is a long time. Is his lad even old enough to walk yet?
Closed Thread