Closed Thread

Unread 01-06-2020, 04:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Doesn't really narrow it down pal.

Edit - found it:

https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showp...&postcount=114

Didn't reply to it by the looks of things.

I have been positive about us since Big Bruno - why you trying to bring me back down, pal?
I’m not; that’s why I said I’m fine either way. I always honour my bets mate, I’m just trying to determine if we still have one.

Unread 01-06-2020, 05:27 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I’m not; that’s why I said I’m fine either way. I always honour my bets mate, I’m just trying to determine if we still have one.
Didn't see it hence the no reply.

I think he will score the goals too.

Unread 01-06-2020, 05:55 PM
red in cumbria

Pleased about this, he's shown enough to suggest he might be useful to us for a bit longer yet.

Unread 01-06-2020, 06:08 PM
redredemption77

Definitely a good second striker/bench/Rashford needs a rest option. Gives it his absolute all and has shown he is more than useful.

Hopefully also signals funds being spent in the Winger/Midfielder department.

If he left we'd only spend £30m on Josh King to sit on the bench.

More realistically- there is no money. He will be the Marquee signing before Alexis' triumphant return as a new signing in January

Unread 01-06-2020, 07:23 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Didn't see it hence the no reply.

I think he will score the goals too.
Yeah, yeah, yeah. You see everything Koppas...

Ok, no bet.

Unread 26-07-2020, 06:06 PM
BarryX

People give Bruno all the credit for the turn around, but my heart's with this guy.

Signed on loan, Jan 31st. Happiest man in the world that day - lifelong red who would have crawled to OT.

Since we've brought him in the squad, we have lost just once (I believe) in the FA Cup Semi-Final, when he wasn't starting anyway. Broke the scoring record for scoring goals in each of his first four starting appearances.

His attitude, love of the club and the fact he's got God on his side, turned our season - and Ole's career - right round. Top, top RED is Iggy.

Signing of the decade.

PS: Pure called it back in 2016: https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...ghlight=Ighalo

Unread 27-07-2020, 08:01 AM
believe

I think the fact that Ole ran the front four in to the ground at almost the cost of qualifying for the CL before he started him tells you all you need to know.

Unread 27-07-2020, 08:13 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
I think the fact that Ole ran the front four in to the ground at almost the cost of qualifying for the CL before he started him tells you all you need to know.
This. Thanks iggy for the smiles but lates pal.

Unread 27-07-2020, 09:06 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
People give Bruno all the credit for the turn around, but my heart's with this guy.

Signed on loan, Jan 31st. Happiest man in the world that day - lifelong red who would have crawled to OT.

Since we've brought him in the squad, we have lost just once (I believe) in the FA Cup Semi-Final, when he wasn't starting anyway. Broke the scoring record for scoring goals in each of his first four starting appearances.

His attitude, love of the club and the fact he's got God on his side, turned our season - and Ole's career - right round. Top, top RED is Iggy.

Signing of the decade.

PS: Pure called it back in 2016: https://www.utdforum.com/forum/showt...ghlight=Ighalo
I’ll have made it up Barry. But thanks pal

Unread 27-07-2020, 09:06 AM
BarryX

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
This. Thanks iggy for the smiles but lates pal.
Heathens!! His goals in the league all but... umm...errr...

But seriously, I do think he gave the place a lift when things were looking gloomy as £#%&! and he deserves a place on the bench next season. Would much rather we sign a winger this summer; a top class CF to add to the mix the next one.

Unread 27-07-2020, 09:30 AM
atticusgrinch

Has to stay. If only for the health and safety of Nigerian top reds.

Unread 27-07-2020, 10:14 AM
Seamus

he hardly played towards the end of the season. Get rid at the first opportunity.

Unread 27-07-2020, 10:18 AM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
he hardly played towards the end of the season. Get rid at the first opportunity.
A ‘sorry lads, I was wrong’ would be more seemly mate.

Unread 27-07-2020, 10:22 AM
puressence

Quote:
Racist logged on

Unread 27-07-2020, 10:49 AM
Seamus

how do you work out I am racist because I dont rate Ighalo? You are the only person in my whole existence on God's earth who has called me racist.

well done.

Unread 27-07-2020, 11:08 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Racist logged on
Apologise or you are banned. I'm serious.

What a hideous, unfounded, accusation.

I'll check back at 12:30.

Unread 27-07-2020, 11:20 AM
thatsfuctit

Unread 27-07-2020, 11:37 AM
armchair

Don't pretend this isn't happening or you don't know what's going on. You are about to be permanently banned from this site. Final warning.

Unread 27-07-2020, 12:17 PM
puressence

Quote:
Apologies for my outcry.

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Don't pretend this isn't happening or you don't know what's going on. You are about to be permanently banned from this site. Final warning.
I’d only just seen this and have apologised

Unread 27-07-2020, 12:22 PM
armchair

You and Seamus are good friends. I get that there might be a bit of banter but solve this shit between yourselves.
Closed Thread