United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-05-2020, 09:16 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Amen.

I was severely bullied at school years because i had a stutter. Still do but not as noticeable. Made my high school years a living hell. Was absolutely relentless. Had some people break into my house when my family was away. Broke in, smashed up my house and smashed all of my signed United stuff and framed pictures worth a few bob. This all in the last year of school and the blokes who done were in my year - they even mocked me about it but police had no evidence.

Only started enjoying life once I left school and went to college. Decided to not take any shit from that moment on and have probably had a chip on my shoulder since then but I've suffered severe depression and anxiety which I am have managed to control. Still have nightmares with the @#%&!s from school in it.

Probably why I get so defensive on here at times from the shit I get on here from the usual suspects. As you say, why should people have to take it? You don't know what people have been through or how things will affect them.
makes your treatment of measly etc on here even worse, tbh.

Unread 19-05-2020, 09:22 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
I question his covid-19 theories. And?

Unread 19-05-2020, 09:25 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
I question his covid-19 theories. And?
#bekind

Unread 19-05-2020, 09:26 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
#bekind
Stunned that you would have a pop at me, stunned.

Check user cp and have a great day.

Unread 19-05-2020, 09:31 AM
NedKelly

Someone’s a sensitive little b***h this morning.

Unread 19-05-2020, 09:33 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
:kkkkkkkkkoppas:
Jesus

Unread 19-05-2020, 09:36 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Stunned that you would have a pop at me, stunned.

Check user cp and have a great day.
wow

Unread 19-05-2020, 09:39 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
wow
You alright mate? Hate to see bullying occur, here if you need to talk x

Unread 19-05-2020, 10:08 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Amen.

I was severely bullied at school years because i had a stutter. Still do but not as noticeable. Made my high school years a living hell. Was absolutely relentless. Had some people break into my house when my family was away. Broke in, smashed up my house and smashed all of my signed United stuff and framed pictures worth a few bob. This all in the last year of school and the blokes who done were in my year - they even mocked me about it but police had no evidence.

Only started enjoying life once I left school and went to college. Decided to not take any shit from that moment on and have probably had a chip on my shoulder since then but I've suffered severe depression and anxiety which I am have managed to control. Still have nightmares with the @#%&!s from school in it.

Probably why I get so defensive on here at times from the shit I get on here from the usual suspects. As you say, why should people have to take it? You don't know what people have been through or how things will affect them.
Didn’t spot this. Sounds a tough one pal. Genuinely feel for you there pal.

Unread 19-05-2020, 01:52 PM
utd99

Quote:
What’s this all about? Do I have to re-think my sympathy?

Unread 19-05-2020, 02:38 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
What’s this all about? Do I have to re-think my sympathy?
I don't really like to talk about it tbh, all get's a bit overwhelming in my current state.

Unread 19-05-2020, 02:44 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
:kkkkkkkkkoppas:
£#%&!ing hell

Unread 19-05-2020, 02:57 PM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
If I had a time machine it would be the first thing I'd do.

It was a tough school - North Manchestoh - and I got better as I got older. I stopped a lot of fights and was twice given the new Asian kid to help them settle and not be bullied etc.

But 12/13 - kids are evil. I once wore a pair of shiny black wellies to school in the snow.

I was called Darth Vader for 3 years after that.
Sorry Quiggers but that genuinely made me laugh

Unread 19-05-2020, 03:57 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
I don't really like to talk about it tbh, all get's a bit overwhelming in my current state.

Unread 19-05-2020, 04:25 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
It was a tough school - North Manchestoh - I once wore a pair of shiny black wellies to school in the snow.

I was called Darth Vader for 3 years after that.
Deserved tbf. What were you thinking / expecting?

Unread 19-05-2020, 04:43 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Agreed

Turning up at a north manchester school in any kind of footwear is just asking for trouble

Unread 19-05-2020, 04:45 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
That other pupils were part of the Rebel alliance & they were traitors?

Unread 19-05-2020, 07:52 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
i get that.

as i always say, i was tiny at school, i think i was so soft the lads looked out for me and didn't let me get into any meither. A lad called Stephen Foster who went on to be European Boxing Champ for his weight division was one lad who always looked out for me - and i still see him now and again in Salford and we always have a chat. He is a top bloke.
Steve the viking foster?
Closed Thread