United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
View Poll Results: Who would win?
U.K. and Ireland 9 52.94%
Rest of World 7 41.18%
Draw 1 5.88%
Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Unread 07-11-2019, 09:02 PM
AK14
 
Default

Imagine a front three of-

......Pogba

Martial-Berba

 
Unread 07-11-2019, 09:02 PM
est.1878
 
Default

Dropping rvp for johnsen seems a bit brexit to me
 
Unread 07-11-2019, 09:03 PM
red in cumbria
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Imagine a front three of-

......Pogba

Martial-Berba

Berbs

(just for old time's sake and everything)
 
Unread 07-11-2019, 09:17 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
tevez and pogba don't deserve to be in that team.

I would put all of saha, berbatov, solskjaer, yorke and van persie ahead of tevez.

and I would seriously play valencia ahead of pogba in that team. pogba is a f***ing pygmy next to veron.

at least tevez has the united attitude, though. pogba is just a f***ing insult.
Tevez is the highest scoring S American we have ever had.

Valencia is number 2.


No Kanchelskis - that was close.

Henning Berg and Ronnie J were great servants. Nani too?
 
Unread 07-11-2019, 09:18 PM
Dasilvatwins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
tevez and pogba don't deserve to be in that team.

I would put all of saha, berbatov, solskjaer, yorke and van persie ahead of tevez.

and I would seriously play valencia ahead of pogba in that team. pogba is a f***ing pygmy next to veron.

at least tevez has the united attitude, though. pogba is just a f***ing insult.
Id play park ahead of pogba!
 
Unread 07-11-2019, 09:26 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Dropping rvp for johnsen seems a bit brexit to me
Easy pal, thinking of chemistry. Tevez was a selfless player, known quantity playing alongside Ronnie, Ole would work too. But RVP and Ronnie? Would be RVN/Ronnie MK2. Saying that, how did RVP get in ahead of RVN Heath?

If it's United peak then may have to re-assess Matic getting in, surprising we haven't had any decent foreign CM's. Saying that we've gone a decade without a functioning midfield.
 
Unread 07-11-2019, 09:31 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
Easy pal, thinking of chemistry. Tevez was a selfless player, known quantity playing alongside Ronnie, Ole would work too. But RVP and Ronnie? Would be RVN/Ronnie MK2. Saying that, how did RVP get in ahead of RVN Heath?

If it's United peak then may have to re-assess Matic getting in, surprising we haven't had any decent foreign CM's. Saying that we've gone a decade without a functioning midfield.
RVP because of the RVN/Ronnie issue.

Same reason Tevez is there - he's a goddam workaholic and Ronnie is just ridiculous - meant finding a 3rd player to just slot home chances.

Park is a good shout - just going off United performances he's ahead of Pogba and Matic.

Park Veron and Johnsen would be a good balance behind Eric and Ronnie/Tevez
 
Unread 07-11-2019, 09:33 PM
Chris Quayd
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
RVP because of the RVN/Ronnie issue.

Same reason Tevez is there - he's a goddam workaholic and Ronnie is just ridiculous - meant finding a 3rd player to just slot home chances.

Park is a good shout - just going off United performances he's ahead of Pogba and Matic.

Park Veron and Johnsen would be a good balance behind Eric and Ronnie/Tevez
Best midfield yet based on United careers, but then Ole would get in ahead of Tevez if that was the criteria.
 
Unread 07-11-2019, 09:36 PM
jem
 
Default

bloody hell. I read rvp as rvn in the op, because..... well..... because rvn.
 
Unread 07-11-2019, 09:38 PM
Coracao
 
Default

Veron and Pogba vs that midfield
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Who would win this match from the PL era?
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Dundee United striker Nadir Ciftci faces 16-match ban after being accused of grabbing match official fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 01-11-2013 08:40 PM
*Official* Fulham v United Match Thread. Teams & post match rucks Sparky*** Football 433 03-02-2013 10:32 PM
*Official* United v Fulham Match Thread- Teams, bants and post match in-fighting Sparky*** Football 577 28-03-2012 06:38 PM
*Official* United v Chelsea Match Thread - Teams, Links and This way for post match arguments Sparky*** Football 793 24-09-2011 12:05 PM
Football: FA launches match-fixing investigation into Norwich v Derby match fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 16-10-2008 01:30 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:39 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.