Unread 07-11-2019, 09:03 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Imagine a front three of-

......Pogba

Martial-Berba

Berbs

(just for old time's sake and everything)

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:17 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
tevez and pogba don't deserve to be in that team.

I would put all of saha, berbatov, solskjaer, yorke and van persie ahead of tevez.

and I would seriously play valencia ahead of pogba in that team. pogba is a f***ing pygmy next to veron.

at least tevez has the united attitude, though. pogba is just a f***ing insult.
Tevez is the highest scoring S American we have ever had.

Valencia is number 2.

No Kanchelskis - that was close.

Henning Berg and Ronnie J were great servants. Nani too?

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:18 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem View Post
tevez and pogba don't deserve to be in that team.

I would put all of saha, berbatov, solskjaer, yorke and van persie ahead of tevez.

and I would seriously play valencia ahead of pogba in that team. pogba is a f***ing pygmy next to veron.

at least tevez has the united attitude, though. pogba is just a f***ing insult.
Id play park ahead of pogba!

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:26 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878 View Post
Dropping rvp for johnsen seems a bit brexit to me
Easy pal, thinking of chemistry. Tevez was a selfless player, known quantity playing alongside Ronnie, Ole would work too. But RVP and Ronnie? Would be RVN/Ronnie MK2. Saying that, how did RVP get in ahead of RVN Heath?

If it's United peak then may have to re-assess Matic getting in, surprising we haven't had any decent foreign CM's. Saying that we've gone a decade without a functioning midfield.

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:31 PM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd View Post
Easy pal, thinking of chemistry. Tevez was a selfless player, known quantity playing alongside Ronnie, Ole would work too. But RVP and Ronnie? Would be RVN/Ronnie MK2. Saying that, how did RVP get in ahead of RVN Heath?

If it's United peak then may have to re-assess Matic getting in, surprising we haven't had any decent foreign CM's. Saying that we've gone a decade without a functioning midfield.
RVP because of the RVN/Ronnie issue.

Same reason Tevez is there - he's a goddam workaholic and Ronnie is just ridiculous - meant finding a 3rd player to just slot home chances.

Park is a good shout - just going off United performances he's ahead of Pogba and Matic.

Park Veron and Johnsen would be a good balance behind Eric and Ronnie/Tevez

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:33 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath View Post
RVP because of the RVN/Ronnie issue.

Same reason Tevez is there - he's a goddam workaholic and Ronnie is just ridiculous - meant finding a 3rd player to just slot home chances.

Park is a good shout - just going off United performances he's ahead of Pogba and Matic.

Park Veron and Johnsen would be a good balance behind Eric and Ronnie/Tevez
Best midfield yet based on United careers, but then Ole would get in ahead of Tevez if that was the criteria.

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:36 PM
jem

bloody hell. I read rvp as rvn in the op, because..... well..... because rvn.

Unread 07-11-2019, 09:38 PM
Coracao

Veron and Pogba vs that midfield