United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts

Unread 05-11-2019, 06:46 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw View Post
Yep, Sparky never slags of the culture outside of the mainstream.

Old circumspect Sparks, stays in his lane and adherent of saying something positive or nothing at all.

Unread 05-11-2019, 06:55 PM
Jethro

Getting tiresome now

Unread 05-11-2019, 07:22 PM
Jammy Dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova85 View Post
Both him and Martin sound like bitter old men
Or world class experts in the medium of cinema.

Quote:
Originally Posted by otbarney View Post
I'm not a great fan of Marvel films, it's all noise and flashes to me, but I am a bitter old man.
Literally every one has the same story and transparent, predictable formula.

Last edited by Jammy Dodger; 05-11-2019 at 07:25 PM.

Unread 05-11-2019, 07:37 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw View Post
Yep, Sparky never slags of the culture outside of the mainstream.
Oh hold up everyone, lord beret has decided to come down from hipster manor and cast judgement on us philistines again.

Shouldn't you be listening to some dusty old vinyl on a f***ing gramophone in some pretentious painted black coffee shop in hoxton or somewhere.

Cinema ffs. I'll bet you wouldn't buy a ticket for anything that hadn't got at least 6 turtlenecks out of 10 in cannes. You absolute f***ing ponce.

Unread 05-11-2019, 07:54 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Oh hold up everyone, lord beret has decided to come down from hipster manor and cast judgement on us philistines again.

Shouldn't you be listening to some dusty old vinyl on a f***ing gramophone in some pretentious painted black coffee shop in hoxton or somewhere.

Cinema ffs. I'll bet you wouldn't buy a ticket for anything that hadn't got at least 6 turtlenecks out of 10 in cannes. You absolute f***ing ponce.

He's done you there Throw

Unread 05-11-2019, 08:13 PM
Throw

Quote:

Canít argue with any of that.

Unread 05-11-2019, 08:17 PM
no fun

Quote:

When did you two meet?

Unread 05-11-2019, 08:45 PM
signed dc

Marvel nonces 1 Turtleneck twats 0

Unread 05-11-2019, 08:47 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by signed dc View Post
Marvel nonces 1 Turtleneck twats 0
Iím a fan of neither but must say sparky has done throw big time here

Unread 18-11-2019, 08:05 PM
rubbernecker