United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:32 AM
Zorg

This is very telling imo. Judging by the replies lots of Corbynites do actually see it like supporting a football team.

Unread 02-11-2019, 09:58 AM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty
Tories 11pts ahead of Labour in WORKINGTON!

No idea what is going on.
Weird eh. Ask them electorate there why they don't like him and I bet there'll be a one word answer.

They believe that Mr Johnson and Mr Farage will help heavy industry come back to their town. I think they may end up a tad disappointed

Unread 02-11-2019, 10:01 AM
Terry Truthman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert Tatlock View Post
Weird eh. Ask them electorate there why they don't like him and I bet there'll be a one word answer.

They believe that Mr Johnson and Mr Farage will help heavy industry come back to their town. I think they may end up a tad disappointed
“But but us not having industry is a small price to pay for brexit”

Says Barry, a 70 year old retiree from Workington who paid up the mortgage on his ex council house with his final salary pension

Unread 02-11-2019, 10:17 AM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Truthman View Post
You just don't understand the voters, do you, eh? He's the bloke you see in the pub, a right old fascist, wants to send the poles back, bought his poxy council house, he's afraid of the unions, afraid of the EU, hates the *****s, the vegans, the weirdos and drug dealers. He doesn't want to hear about serious politics he just wants Brexit.

Your writing style is very reminiscent of another poster but I can't quite think who.

Unread 02-11-2019, 12:08 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatty View Post
Your writing style is very reminiscent of another poster but I can't quite think who.
Sullers?

Unread 02-11-2019, 12:17 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
He reminds me of the old Irk before he lost his mind...

Maybe it's Dr Truthman and Mr Birk ?

You should know a lot about things like this tats

Unread 02-11-2019, 12:21 PM
Hands of Scone

Quote:

Unread 02-11-2019, 01:13 PM
tatty

Quote:

I tell you what tats, it amazes me people can't see usernames hiding in plain sight.

Unread 02-11-2019, 01:46 PM
signed dc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg View Post
https://twitter.com/rachael_swindon/...933607936?s=21

This is very telling imo. Judging by the replies lots of Corbynites do actually see it like supporting a football team.
She’s the one that keeps asking for money so she can continue posting on Twitter!

Should appoint Tom Watson next leader so she can test her theory.

Unread 02-11-2019, 03:21 PM
Albert Tatlock

Quote:
I tell you what tats, it amazes me people can't see usernames hiding in plain sight.
So who is it then ?

Spill tats...