United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Reply
 
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:45 PM
Hema
 
Default Non alcoholic beer

I'm on day 10 of recovery. Out at pub. So far had Becks blue, Heineken 0, and Bit Burger 0.

Becks Blue is lovely, Bitburger is ok, Heineken 0 tastes like gone-off diluted shandy bass.

The end
 
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:47 PM
Redrum
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hema
I'm on day 10 of recovery. Out at pub. So far had Becks blue, Heineken 0, and Bit Burger 0.

Becks Blue is lovely, Bitburger is ok, Heineken 0 tastes like gone-off diluted shandy bass.

The end
Tastes like shite but it helps break the habit for some. Stick with them.
 
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:52 PM
hopkins
 
Default

ghost ship and nanny state are decent
 
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:53 PM
Harri Jaffa
 
Default

Ffs

It's a trap ffs

Get out the pub

If REALLY have to be in the pub order a nice drink that you like. You may end up feeling dissatisfaction because there's no 'hit' and that might make your craving worse...
 
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:57 PM
armchair
 
Default

Great thing about being in a pub sober is people shouting and repeating themselves.

Get a hobby or a different way of socialising.
 
Unread 05-07-2019, 05:58 PM
Hema
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harri Jaffa
Ffs

It's a trap ffs

Get out the pub

If REALLY have to be in the pub order a nice drink that you like. You may end up feeling dissatisfaction because there's no 'hit' and that might make your craving worse...


1 non alcoholic beer and 15 bags of scampi fries please
 
Unread 05-07-2019, 06:06 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

absolutely pointless. i'd rather have literally any other drink rather than a non-alcoholic beer if i wasn't touching the demon drink.
 
Unread 05-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Hema
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
absolutely pointless. i'd rather have literally any other drink rather than a non-alcoholic beer if i wasn't touching the demon drink.
Mrs just bought me an elderflower virgin mojito with apple juice and lemonade. It's a revelation.
 
Unread 05-07-2019, 06:11 PM
Albert Tatlock
 
Default

If it's your turn to drive a good non alcoholic beer can be very enjoyable when you're in the pub. The key of course is to spot the other "chauffeurs" and talk to them instead of your pissed up mates/other half
 
Unread 05-07-2019, 06:15 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

A new low
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Non alcoholic beer
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
If you were an alcoholic silv Food and Drink 48 05-11-2018 01:25 PM
Alcoholic expat gets a job Buck Football 78 21-05-2017 08:52 AM
I've not had an alcoholic drink since May 28th wiganste Off Topic 74 13-06-2011 09:56 PM
Crabbies Alcoholic Ginger Beer wiganste Off Topic 22 07-08-2010 06:16 PM
Non alcoholic beer forzagarza Off Topic 12 24-05-2010 12:56 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:12 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.