United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 10-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Fat Al

Default Some people are SO f***ing stupid.

Mate was in Argos. In front of him was a woman returning an item. She'd bought a coffee machine but when she got it home, what was in the box wasn't the coffee machine, so she took it back.

What was in the box? A Macbook Pro & FIVE Toshiba laptops.

Unread 10-06-2012, 11:51 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
Mate was in Argos. In front of him was a woman returning an item. She'd bought a coffee machine but when she got it home, what was in the box wasn't the coffee machine, so she took it back.

What was in the box? A Macbook Pro & FIVE Toshiba laptops.
cyber coffee's no good to her mate, come on...

Unread 10-06-2012, 11:53 AM
believe

so someone had packed a macbook pro and FIVE Toshiba laptops inside a coffee machine box for a laugh? somethings not quite right here.

Unread 10-06-2012, 11:55 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
so someone had packed a macbook pro and FIVE Toshiba laptops inside a coffee machine box for a laugh? somethings not quite right here.
This is Argos remember. They don't exactly employ PHDs.

Unread 10-06-2012, 11:58 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
This is Argos remember. They don't exactly employ PHDs.
But surely they don't pack the boxes at Argos? I'm also assuming that Toshiba don't make coffee machines or macbooks for that matter or vice versas. Just doesn't fit right imo.

Unread 10-06-2012, 12:04 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
But surely they don't pack the boxes at Argos? I'm also assuming that Toshiba don't make coffee machines or macbooks for that matter or vice versas. Just doesn't fit right imo.
Someone in the warehouse trying to get stuff out?

The guy who told me this isn't a bullshitter, so I believe it.

Unread 10-06-2012, 12:04 PM
borsuk

i worked in argos in my summer holidays when i was at school. after a week they cut our pay, after another they deducted some amount for stuff they said had been stolen. so we spent most of the next week putting expensive stuff in cheap boxes, removing parts from items etc.

Unread 10-06-2012, 12:07 PM
red @rmy

Wake up you daft c***s.

Some argos employee is on the rob, he wanted his mate to come in and buy the "coffee machine" so he puts the laptops in the coffee machine box and his mate walks out with the loot.

Just happens that he's unlucky as some bint has come in and bought a coffee machine.

Bad timing by the sounds of it.

Unread 10-06-2012, 12:08 PM
believe

ah right. f***ing hell I'd make a shit robber

Unread 10-06-2012, 12:10 PM
Mao's Favourite Starling

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Wake up you daft c***s.

Some argos employee is on the rob, he wanted his mate to come in and buy the "coffee machine" so he puts the laptops in the coffee machine box and his mate walks out with the loot.

Just happens that he's unlucky as some bint has come in and bought a coffee machine.

Bad timing by the sounds of it.
Would have paid to see his mates face when he realised
Closed Thread