United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Reply
 
Unread 11-11-2019, 12:49 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
This place... ❤️

Thanks lads.

.
Oh mate.

That is genuinely awful. Iím so sorry, I can only imagine.

Donít hesitate to seek some sort of counselling if you feel like itís too much.

Last edited by Sparky***; 11-11-2019 at 01:33 PM.
 
Unread 11-11-2019, 12:52 PM
My Name is Heath
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky*** View Post
Oh mate.

That is genuinely awful. Iím so sorry, I can only imagine.

Donít hesitate to seek some sort of counselling if you feel like itís too much.
Good advice.

It's an extremely traumatic event - don't let anyone try and diminish that - and that's not bad advice from Sparky*** (for once)
 
Unread 11-11-2019, 12:55 PM
DuanePipe
 
Default

Awful news. Really sorry.

Even if they lived until they were 50, it's still not long enough.
 
Unread 11-11-2019, 12:57 PM
AK14
 
Default

Thanks lads and sparky I think thatís something thatíll I definitely look into.

Iíve deleted the post now because I donít think it was a good idea to put it up and be constant reminder of what happened etc (especially in so much detail).

Thanks again all, I really do appreciate it so much.
 
Unread 11-11-2019, 03:01 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14 View Post
Thanks lads and sparky I think thatís something thatíll I definitely look into.

Iíve deleted the post now because I donít think it was a good idea to put it up and be constant reminder of what happened etc (especially in so much detail).

Thanks again all, I really do appreciate it so much.
Good idea, been avoiding the thread because of it. Hate reading stuff in the news paper about dogs/animals. they never give warnings.

i'll send you some vcash so you can take time off betting
 
Unread 13-11-2019, 11:40 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Oh my

 
Unread 14-11-2019, 03:32 AM
d_knight
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's View Post
Bottom right Pic he's thinking
"If only it were a p****..."
 
Unread 20-11-2019, 07:12 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Teddy now walks to n from the park ( used to be carried as he refused to be harnessed ) . Also got his Christmas jumper on

 
Unread 20-11-2019, 07:15 PM
waynes ear's
 
Default

Oh my 😍😍
 
Unread 20-11-2019, 07:21 PM
plopborsky
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace View Post
Teddy now walks to n from the park ( used to be carried as he refused to be harnessed ) . Also got his Christmas jumper on

top boy
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Toppest reds have dogs
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
the toppest red waynes ear's Off Topic 21 28-05-2009 01:04 PM
toppest red ever rebelcountyred Off Topic 3 21-04-2009 10:14 PM
Who is the toppest red on here? Rhodzy Off Topic 3 31-03-2008 01:06 PM
toppest mancs? waynes ear's Off Topic 20 15-12-2007 03:04 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 07:19 AM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2019 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.