https://twitter.com/gordomanchester/...195538945?s=21

Colour of that sausage doe....
Looks at the best bang average

Unread 11-10-2019, 09:10 AM
Seamus

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker View Post
Looks at the best bang average

pure shite, something you would get in a train station.

Unread 11-10-2019, 05:02 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Listen people, the reason why chopsticks are in so many Thai restaurants is because Americans always ask for them. "In Bangkok, if you go to a Thai restaurant, there are no chopsticks," says Chalermkittichai. Noodle dishes, which are Chinese in origin, call for chopsticks, but for most dishes you should use a good ol' fork and spoon. Before those utensils -- which were introduced by the King Rama IV in the 19th century to "modernize" the country -- Thai people mostly ate with their hands. Even though they adopted the Western utensils, they put their own spin on using them: You hold the spoon in your right hand and the fork in the left hand, and then use the two to scoop food into the spoon to eat. It's way easier than struggling to pick up grains of rice with two sticks.

which is what we have been saying Pad thai etc you get chopsticks, usually in a pot on the table with the chill, prik nam pla, sugar sweet chillies etc.

Unread 11-10-2019, 05:29 PM
est.1878

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock View Post
Listen people, the reason why chopsticks are in so many Thai restaurants is because Americans always ask for them. "In Bangkok, if you go to a Thai restaurant, there are no chopsticks," says Chalermkittichai. Noodle dishes, which are Chinese in origin, call for chopsticks, but for most dishes you should use a good ol' fork and spoon. Before those utensils -- which were introduced by the King Rama IV in the 19th century to "modernize" the country -- Thai people mostly ate with their hands. Even though they adopted the Western utensils, they put their own spin on using them: You hold the spoon in your right hand and the fork in the left hand, and then use the two to scoop food into the spoon to eat. It's way easier than struggling to pick up grains of rice with two sticks.

which is what we have been saying Pad thai etc you get chopsticks, usually in a pot on the table with the chill, prik nam pla, sugar sweet chillies etc.
So when eating Chinese in Thailand you can use chopsticks. Got ya

Unread 11-10-2019, 05:44 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
So when eating Chinese in Thailand you can use chopsticks. Got ya
Pad Thai not a Thai dish pal? news to me and 69M Thais tbh

Unread 12-10-2019, 12:30 PM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron View Post
I actually ordered from there last Friday

Their daal was banging.
Worth a visit pal.

Unread 12-10-2019, 12:54 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro View Post
Toast.....................and jam?!

Another Michelin star on the way for Manchester there, nqat

Unread 12-10-2019, 06:28 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Outrageous I know, should be marmalade.

Unread 12-10-2019, 09:55 PM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:

Unread 23-11-2019, 07:31 AM
Knockers

Donít think Iíve spotted Peter Street Kitchen up in this b***h yet. We stepped out last night while the kids went to Frozen 2 with nana. In the Free Trade Hall. Quite s****y. Odd menu. Half Japanese, half Mexican, small plates as per. I dug it. Between the tempura aubergine and the yellowtail sashimi, Iíve been parched AF in bed all night.

It was teeming with couples and I took the time to note the clothes on the youngbloods these days. Puffy sleeves are back. Girls done up looking like Blackadder. Not for me.