United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 11-10-2018, 05:00 PM
fred tissue

Default Jadon Sancho has followed a path that more English talents should take | Eni Aluko

Borussia Dortmund’s brilliant 18-year-old winger has sent a message to players such as Marcus Rashford that going overseas does not mean being overlooked by Gareth SouthgateEngland return to Nations League action on Friday and there is one player in particular I am really excited about seeing perform for Gareth Southgate’s side – Jadon Sancho. Make no mistake, the winger’s call-up is a big deal for English football and should not be taken lightly in the slightest.

Related: Nations League, Lionesses and roundabouts – Football Weekly Extra

Sancho is clearly a major talent. I heard Rio Ferdinand saying he has everything to succeed at the highest level, and there are definite similarities with Raheem Sterling

Continue reading...

More...