Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-03-2022, 11:32 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
He said he doesn't want to be here ?

When ?

Not sure how you don't think there's an agenda against the lad, he's a massive right wing dog whistle for thousands in our society.....

Just didn't think that would include reds...
By releasing to the media that he is “looking to leave and look for assurances” .Notice how he hasn’t come on Twitter to say none of it is true. It’s come straight from his PR team. It’s a cowards way of assessing his options without actually saying it .

Who gives a £#%&! what society think. The last 6-7 years or so should tell you it’s warped and broken.

He hasn’t been playing well for about a year . He has been given ample opportunity. He then through his PR team said he wants to “seek assurance he starts” after putting in some piss poor performances. A reliable journalist comes out with it. Even if said journo is lying he has come out before on Twitter or whatever platform and said certain things are false etc etc .

Nobody hates rashford. They just want him to leave because he is acting a @#%&! from a footballing perspective.

Outside of that there’s not many that can disagree with the good he’s done with regards to the kids meals etc . This one isn’t personal. It’s a footballer on 200k a week . It is reasonable to expect a certain standard and consistency. Even then I was willing to write this season off and give him fresh start next. It’s only until his team went public about “seeking assurances “ a day after being hammered 4-1 by our closest rivals .

There is no self awareness and tbh it’s probably naive on my part to expect these multimillionaires to have it.

He can leave because he wants to

Unread 09-03-2022, 11:41 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
By releasing to the media that he is “looking to leave and look for assurances” . Notice how he hasn’t come on Twitter to say none of it is true. It’s come straight from his PR team. It’s a cowards way of assessing his options without actually saying it .
It must be the modern way of seeing things.....

@utdreport or @utdDistrict tweet "a number of players say Ralf doesn't provide penne pasta for pre match"

Before you know it Sparky has pasted the tweet in here and around we go for pasta-gate for a few days ...

Not everything in the media or United related accounts are actually true....

Forlan didn't score for how many games, Larrson is seen as some sort of elder statesman for United Strikers, Saha was made of wood, Owen a Scouse legend has some people calling the 4&3 the BEST derby ever....

Rashford has had a major operation after being poorly managed game time wise and now folk want him out to Newcastle after months of low form ...

I'd rather we show patience until he's at least had a new manager, set up and strikers around him that aren't either shit, perma sick, 18 or on loan...

Unread 09-03-2022, 11:44 AM
puressence

If he was up for sale they would be queuing up to buy him.

Unread 09-03-2022, 11:44 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
It must be the modern way of seeing things.....

@utdreport or @utdDistrict tweet "a number of players say Ralf doesn't provide penne pasta for pre match"

Before you know it Sparky has pasted the tweet in here and around we go for pasta-gate for a few days ...

Not everything in the media or United related accounts are actually true....

Forlan didn't score for how many games, Larrson is seen as some sort of elder statesman for United Strikers, Saha was made of wood, Owen a Scouse legend has some people calling the 4&3 the BEST derby ever....

Rashford has had a major operation after being poorly managed game time wise and now folk want him out to Newcastle after months of low form ...

I'd rather we show patience until he's at least had a new manager, set up and strikers around him that aren't either shit, perma sick, 18 or on loan...
Like I said. Forget these shite “utd news” Twitter ITK. It was from a reputable journalist. He hasn’t denied it. Like he has denied things before. Even the likes of Rio have come out and commented on it that “he isn’t in a position to say things like that” these guys are all in contact with each other. There is no way Rio would comment on BS like that.

You said it yourself it’s how modern footballers work. Everyone is there for their own self interest. They talk through tweets.

Unread 09-03-2022, 11:47 AM
armchair

I can't think of any other club that has the amount of drama, rumours and leaks around it. There was a little at arsenal because of Aubameyang but nothing near our levels.

Didn't hear one ted lasso comment, for instance, out of leeds because of their new manager.

Unread 09-03-2022, 11:50 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
I can't think of any other club that has the amount of drama, rumours and leaks around it. There was a little at arsenal because of Aubameyang but nothing near our levels.

Didn't hear one ted lasso comment, for instance, out of leeds because of their new manager.
Probably because 90% of it is absolutely bullshit. ..

United get clicks, United are still the biggest team in England and or downfall from grace is a dream to most opposition fans...

It's now lapped up by supposed reds.....

Posting obviously rival made clown videos of our players etc ...

What happened to our red trenches, we need to get back in them....?

@utdScoops - "players are unhappy that Fletcher appears to be blocking trap 1 every Monday"

Unread 09-03-2022, 11:53 AM
armchair

That's a large part of it but the players are also leaking like crazy. They are pampered and have a sense that they've arrived and people coming in telling them what to do is a bit of an imposition.

Unread 09-03-2022, 11:55 AM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Probably because 90% of it is absolutely bullshit. ..

United get clicks, United are still the biggest team in England and or downfall from grace is a dream to most opposition fans...

It's now lapped up by supposed reds.....

Posting obviously rival made clown videos of our players etc ...

What happened to our red trenches, we need to get back in them....?

@utdScoops - "players are unhappy that Fletcher appears to be blocking trap 1 every Monday"
Gary Neville has already come out and said players are leaking and he knows who it is. I get your point. Part of the stuff will be 100% bull shit. But there is still a lot of leaks coming out the club . It’s been going on for a while.

Unread 09-03-2022, 11:56 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
That's a large part of it but the players are also leaking like crazy. They are pampered and have a sense that they've arrived and people coming in telling them what to do is a bit of an imposition.
I actully don't think they are......

The leaks fit the agenda and teams dog shit form

Create more leaks, more noise....

A few have come out and called them for what they are Bruno, DDG....

It's mostly low grade journos and heavily followed urd Twitter accounts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Gary Neville has already come out and said players are leaking and he knows who it is. I get your point. Part of the stuff will be 100% bull shit. But there is still a lot of leaks coming out the club . It’s been going on for a while.
Gary Neville who works for sky sports broadcasting ?

Ok....

Unread 09-03-2022, 12:02 PM
jem

Quote:
Quote:
That's a large part of it but the players are also leaking like crazy.

Unread 09-03-2022, 12:31 PM
dunk

Quote:

I posted an article on it from the guardian the other day..

Quote:
Manchester United being bad is now its own self-sustaining media industry
And it’s true. We’re at the point where in the days of printed media being number 1, we’d need our own paper ffs.

We exist purely to feed the journalists and sports media outlets. And fill the Glazer’s pockets, obvs..

Unread 09-03-2022, 12:32 PM
shenwen

It's what you get when you have PR teams taking to footballers like they do companies - all about "managing the narrative" and building their brand persona on Twitter and IG.

Awful times.

Unread 09-03-2022, 12:35 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
It's what you get when you have PR teams taking to footballers like they do companies - all about "managing the narrative" and building their brand persona on Twitter and IG.

Awful times.
Bissaka has a logo. Let that sink in for a minute...

Unread 09-03-2022, 12:47 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

Wtf

Unread 09-03-2022, 12:53 PM
waynes ear's

Unread 09-03-2022, 12:53 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch

That's not a logo, it's a *ahem* web page

ithankyou

Unread 09-03-2022, 01:02 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Wtf

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's

Unread 09-03-2022, 01:47 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
Rooney or Rashford?
Rashford ffs

Thought local would give it away.

Unread 11-03-2022, 03:32 PM
Chris Quayd

Which throws up the next question: where could Rashford go? ... Even if Liverpool were interested it seems incredible United would allow Rashford to go to their fiercest rival and/or he would want to go there for the same reason.

Can Rashford do this [match Salah] ? First, he has to win back his place. Next, he has to start scoring – regularly. Then, he has to decide on his future.

JJ really earning his corn this week. Do the Guardian realise they are publicly posting his articles?

Unread 11-03-2022, 04:02 PM
Ethers

The old siege mentality I believe it used to be called. Long gone from the club that. Everything used to be contained, and that doesn’t just apply to the players, it works both ways.

Don’t know when the rot set in but I’m going to blame Mourinho and his willingness to publicly throw players under the bus. Surely can’t have helped. These days it feels like absolutely everybody at the club hates each other, and the fans make it even worse
Closed Thread