United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 08-05-2007, 05:19 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Default I'd love to have seen the Glazers faces...

When they got wind of Fergie's 50m transfer money request

Especially the comment about 'there's competition for players so it's going to cost'

Then again if we sell Saha and Heinze for around 28m plus a few other fringe players it wont hit them that hard...

Unread 08-05-2007, 05:51 AM
Rex7

I'm going to guess there was no reaction because it was typical newpaper %@#$&!s. Still I expect Saha and Heinze to go, with Hargreaves and either a second-tier winger or striker coming in.

Unread 08-05-2007, 06:37 AM
waynes ear's

im sure tv money and prize money from the FA Cup, League, and Champions League could cover that, no doubt it will all get sucked into servicing the £#%&!ing crippling debt they've lumped onto the club

@#%&!s

Unread 08-05-2007, 08:18 AM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lou_Macari_Chippy

Especially the comment about 'there's competition for players so it's going to cost'

Then again if we sell Saha and Heinze for around 28m
plus a few other fringe players it wont hit them that hard...
HOW MUCH!?!

Unread 08-05-2007, 08:23 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by elhombre
HOW MUCH!?!
think he missed a decimal point after the 2.

Unread 08-05-2007, 10:51 AM
violater

Quote:

Then again if we sell Saha and Heinze for around 28m plus a few other fringe players it wont hit them that hard...
whya re you saying "we"

you are clearly not a united supporter and hate near enough everything about the club. £#%&! off you #@&%!.

Unread 08-05-2007, 10:52 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
whya re you saying "we"

you are clearly not a united supporter and hate near enough everything about the club. £#%&! off you #@&%!.
spot on

Unread 08-05-2007, 11:04 AM
shenwen

Quote:
whya re you saying "we"

good point. never want to be accused of stirring things but earlier in season on Fred Tissue, this fella made a point of always referring to us as "united'. to the point of ridiculousness in fact. now he is back to being all inclusive, part of the family. I think the least he can do at this point is to sit back quietly while those who choose to say:
"what you got to say now you £#%&!ing deserting-turncoat-bandwagon-jumping-sneaking-back-in-the-side-entrance-thinking-no-one-would-notice @#%&!?"

In a nice post-champions LUHG way of course....

Unread 08-05-2007, 04:29 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
whya re you saying "we"
Because i grew up with Manchester United as my local team.

You stupid £#%&!witts love to try and cause division but unfortunately for you i'm delighted for the players that they have won the league, sure i hate glazer but to see Giggs and Scholes and Ole get more medals gives me nothing but pleasure and the fact the FC won their league just makes life all the more sweet for me.

Now £#%&! off you JCL clowns.

Unread 08-05-2007, 04:39 PM
MUFC One Love

I'd have loved to see Lou's face as "United" clinched another league championship.

Unread 08-05-2007, 10:53 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
I'd have loved to see Lou's face as "United" clinched another league championship.
You should have seen it after city missed the pk - i'm still chuckling now over that one.

You really have no clue do you?

Unread 08-05-2007, 10:54 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
You should have seen it after city missed the pk - i'm still chuckling now over that one.

Shut up lou. Admit it, you would have rather seen MUFC fail.

Unread 08-05-2007, 11:02 PM
puressence

Quote:

were you watching fcs greatest corners at the time

Unread 09-05-2007, 03:10 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
wrong, again!

FFS!

Unread 09-05-2007, 04:18 AM
shenwen

Quote:

You stupid £#%&!witts love to try and cause division but unfortunately for you i'm delighted for the players that they have won the league, sure i hate glazer but to see Giggs and Scholes and Ole get more medals gives me nothing but pleasure and the fact the FC won their league just makes life all the more sweet for me.

maybe the biggest ever case in recorded history of pot calling the kettle black.

historical revisionism at its most breathtaking. would put david irving to shame

Unread 09-05-2007, 06:42 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
maybe the biggest ever case in recorded history of pot calling the kettle black.

historical revisionism at its most breathtaking. would put david irving to shame
You know the script -

http://www.utdforum.com/showthread.p...579#post263530

But this is far more wothy of airtime anyway;

Unread 21-06-2007, 09:41 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

From the thread -

It doesnt mesh with your world of 'One Love' but tough £#%&!ing shit. Now £#%&! off back to mommy you soft @#%&!.

Unread 21-06-2007, 09:45 PM
ScarFace

Saha and Gabby for 28mil?

28 and 29, both have glass bones, both not first choice, one year contracts......10mil max.

Unread 21-06-2007, 10:01 PM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Nice chick but i'm at work
Closed Thread