United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 01-11-2023, 09:31 PM
Fat Al

Default Wolves fan found guilty of racially abusing Rio

Found guilty of racially aggravated public order. Sentence is due on 8th Dec.

This arsehole has already been banned from games for 3 yrs for hurling homophobic abuse and making gestures that mimicked disability during the same game.
Sounds like a top bloke.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-englan...ngham-67291361

They published his address. Turns out he lives in a tiny little hamlet, directly opposite where my ex SLAG@#%&!@#%&!BITCH@#%&! lived until a few weeks ago. Wish I'd known that, I could maybe have popped round with a few chums to discuss the in & outs of the Kick It Out campaign after dropping the kids off.

Unread 02-11-2023, 02:31 AM
Wade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
They published his address. Turns out he lives in a tiny little hamlet, directly opposite where my ex SLAG@#%&!@#%&!BITCH@#%&! lived until a few weeks ago.

Wish I'd known that, I could maybe have popped round with a few chums to discuss the in & outs of the Kick It Out campaign after dropping the kids off.
Pictured, Fat Al and the anti-racist top boys turn up to take care of business.