lztom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ed Sullivan
Hello Ted

Unread 01-05-2008, 10:15 PM
Ed Sullivan

Unread 02-05-2008, 12:30 AM
Mr_Ed

As much as I hate to admit it but 125m over 5 years when I'd had my best days would tempt me away from United.... MOTWYW

Unread 02-05-2008, 01:14 AM
croberts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
As much as I hate to admit it but 125m over 5 years when I'd had my best days would tempt me away from United.... MOTWYW
I really don't think it would tempt me tbh. Guess it's a different situation when the money is actually in front of you though.....

the problem is we, as supporters think the players care about the club as much as we do. Some, like Gary Neville do but the vast majority could care less. The sad reality is that it's a business/job to them...

and no, I don't think Beckham regrets anything. He wanted the money, to play for Madrid, and to be an american star. And I really don't think it has much to do with skeletor.....the guy could have any piece of ass in the world....why would he do all this just for her? It doesn't make sense....

Unread 02-05-2008, 01:21 AM
wonky no

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horst_ Bucholst
regarding his football career when he sees the likes of giggs and scholes still playing first team football for the greatest club on earth.
if he'd not been influenced by the stick insect who knows what he may have achieved instead of running his football career down with la galaxy.
i know he's got plenty of money in the bank but does that compensate for missing out on nights like wednesdays and chasing another league title .
if he was comitted played i don't think it would
lets be honest, we've hardly missed the lying @#%&!, have we? i don't care how he feels.

beckham=heinze
Closed Thread