Unread 05-09-2013, 10:47 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don Gorgon
Key to the city here pal and four course meals
i skipped dessert

Unread 05-09-2013, 10:47 PM
Stickman

3. Only really watch United these days and the odd Classico.

Unread 05-09-2013, 10:49 PM
Tumescent Throb

2 out of 10 - I reckon I could name you at least a hundred teams without repetition, deviation or hesitation

I could probably tell you something fascinating about 50 teams' history

i used to love dynamo dresden in logacta

i recognise players when I can be arsed to watch big games that don't involve United

i'd go as far as to say that at least 50% of my knowledge of players comes from reading s/side, serenity and koppas' posts on here tbh

Unread 07-09-2013, 10:17 AM
Chipsauce

Now i'd say about 4 or 5

Back in the day i'd give my self 8 maybe

Championship Manager and 'Sgorio' (Welsh footie program that had highlights of Italian,Spanish and German league's)

Have got Bt sports that have a number of leagues and along with Sky, So i could watch a fair amount BUT have lost a great amount of intrest and unless it's United i dont watch any of it

Might watch a big european game now and then?

Unread 07-09-2013, 10:33 AM
believe

the whole concept of football bores me nowadays, however, my knowledge of some players I've never even seen is £#%&!ing remarkable thanks to this place

Unread 07-09-2013, 10:58 AM
Jez Quigley

1/10

Scottish football I am learning about and a few years back I was shit hot at the Bundesliga.

Unread 07-09-2013, 11:04 AM
Ashley's Grime

I had espn last season and got rid in the summer. I haven't got BT so I'm missing Serie A and the Bundesliga.

Bundesliga highlights on ITV are coming in handy though.

I'll be watching African world cup qualifiers this afternoon and evening. That's one advantage of being unpopular, you get to watch a lot of football.

Unread 07-09-2013, 11:09 AM
General Woundwort

3/10. Got some right boring football nerds in the office and I unintentionally learn stuff from them. My local is a plastic bierhaus which shows Bundesliga games, so I see quite a bit of that. Like Jez, know a reasonable amount about Scottish football but begrudge the space it takes up in my brain.

Unread 07-09-2013, 01:05 PM
ryanMUFC

Probably a four. Always watched Spanish football since the early teens and especially when living over there. I keep tabs on a few teams over there, it could easily be the best league in the world if the TV money was fairly distributed. Quite like ajax but I can never be arsed watching their clashes against average sides.

Unread 07-09-2013, 03:40 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chipsauce
Now i'd say about 4 or 5

Back in the day i'd give my self 8 maybe

Championship Manager and 'Sgorio' (Welsh footie program that had highlights of Italian,Spanish and German league's)
Presented by Amanda whatsisname

Unread 07-09-2013, 03:44 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Presented by Amanda whatsisname
whatshername surely

Unread 07-09-2013, 03:56 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
whatshername surely
Have just googled - Amanda Protheroe-Thomas, apparently. No wonder I couldn't remember it

Unread 07-09-2013, 04:18 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Have just googled - Amanda Protheroe-Thomas, apparently. No wonder I couldn't remember it
why is she in your £#%&! bank as a man though?
Closed Thread