United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-10-2012, 03:59 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by elephantstone
It makes perfect sense that he'd give his team talk right before kickoff with his shirt off. That's what players want to see.

Unread 03-10-2012, 06:53 PM
hopkins

some much .gif potential in the first 22 seconds of this

Unread 03-10-2012, 08:11 PM
utd99

Quote:
What a consumate bullshit artist Allison was. All bluster and no substance.

Daley's face during that 'analysis'. You just know he was thinking '£#%&! me, you really haven't got a clue, have you?'

Far and away the best bit was the David Brent "Sorry, what?" to absolutely no one as he was leaving the City changing room after getting the hiding.

Unread 03-10-2012, 09:21 PM
elephantstone

He comes across as a @#%&!, how could you honestly buy in to
A £#%&!er like that?

Unread 03-10-2012, 09:34 PM
red @rmy

Unread 03-10-2012, 10:08 PM
nick henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by red @rmy
Bleo

What a @#%&! that St Ledger comes across in that documentary.

Unread 03-10-2012, 10:11 PM
red @rmy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by nick henry
Bleo

What a @#%&! that St Ledger comes across in that documentary.
It's proper sunday league stuff on that video.

Unread 03-10-2012, 10:18 PM
Grimson

Quote:
He comes across as a @#%&!, how could you honestly buy in to
A £#%&!er like that?
I had a player-manager like that in the glamorous Vauxhall-Opel League when I first came across the pond. Away from the pitch he was a nice fella, but he lost his £#%&!ing mind each and every game.

Unread 03-10-2012, 10:27 PM
nick henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
I had a player-manager like that in the glamorous Vauxhall-Opel League when I first came across the pond. Away from the pitch he was a nice fella, but he lost his £#%&!ing mind each and every game.
Our assistant manger at Hull a horrible aggresive little man called Jeff Lee would offer people out in training all the time. He used to do it nearly every halftime in games as wel,l even when we were winning. £#%&!ing idiot he was.

Unread 03-10-2012, 10:27 PM
Pete's Shoes

There was a brilliant one with Warnock when he was at sheff utd - can only find the full thing on Youtube.

Unread 03-10-2012, 10:31 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Our assistant manger at Hull a horrible aggresive little man called Jeff Lee would offer people out in training all the time. He used to do it nearly every halftime in games as wel,l even when we were winning. £#%&!ing idiot he was.
are you nick henry that used to play for oldham?

Unread 04-10-2012, 01:19 AM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
"You can bring your own dinner" - greatest rant ever??

Another one from Sitton

Unread 04-10-2012, 01:26 AM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry Silver
John Sitton, now managing his own black cab.

Good interview with him here, talks about how that clip ruined his coaching career.

He looks an absolute state in this

Unread 04-10-2012, 04:03 AM
Grimson

Quote:
That type are all over the lower leagues/smaller clubs in my experience. We had a guy called Phil Bonnyman at Dunfermline. He used to give me a lift to training from Glasgow every morning. We would have nice chats. Then at training, he would lose his goddamn mind at any and everyone. I saw him break down some YTS kids for no reason at all, just destroy them.

Unread 04-10-2012, 07:16 AM
Zorg

Eric Harrison was famous for ripping the kids to pieces all the time #justsaying.

Unread 04-10-2012, 08:03 AM
irk

he's not looking good - looks like they did turn up with their dinner and the fat knacker ate it for them

Unread 04-10-2012, 09:16 AM
Pete's Shoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
That type are all over the lower leagues/smaller clubs in my experience. We had a guy called Phil Bonnyman at Dunfermline. He used to give me a lift to training from Glasgow every morning. We would have nice chats. Then at training, he would lose his goddamn mind at any and everyone. I saw him break down some YTS kids for no reason at all, just destroy them.
According to a friend who is well acquainted at Ipswich Keane did this not only to young kids but senior pros too

Unread 04-10-2012, 09:41 AM
nick henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
are you nick henry that used to play for oldham?
No mate. My name on here is purely homage to the scorer of my favourite non-United goal

Unread 04-10-2012, 09:43 AM
nick henry

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
he's not looking good - looks like they did turn up with their dinner and the fat knacker ate it for them

JOHN SITTON SPEAKS - PART 1 - YouTube
Sad to see big Sitts looking that way

Unread 04-10-2012, 10:14 AM
ReligiousRed

Quote:
Was hoping for a...then one day he got lay out
... story then

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pete's Shoes
There was a brilliant one with Warnock when he was at sheff utd - can only find the full thing on Youtube.

Warnock - YouTube
I'm not watching all that.
Closed Thread