:biggaykisssmiley:

Unread 10-02-2008, 08:43 PM
Rhodzy

He is our most influential player.

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:01 PM
Tumescent Throb

Fairly obviously Ronaldo is United's best player

Fairly obviously Rooney is pretty £#%&!ing good as well

Giggs is United's most influential player; Giggs has the best football brain in the team by a distance that only Scholes can ever close. I hope Rooney can fill the void when they pack in because from what we've seen over the last couple of months it sure as hell won't be Anderson. motwyw.

These threads are ace

I was touting him as "a first team regular by the New Year" long before most of you £#%&!ers so don't even start with that shit!

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:03 PM
Camel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

Giggs is United's most influential player; Giggs has the best football brain in the team by a distance that only Scholes can ever close. I hope Rooney can fill the void when they pack in because from what we've seen over the last couple of months it sure as hell won't be Anderson. motwyw.

These threads are ace

I was touting him as "a first team regular by the New Year" long before most of you £#%&!ers so don't even start with that shit!
eh

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:05 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo stansfield
i hate the fact that i agree with you.

rooney one of my fav players but ronaldo for me is our best player by miles.

rooney didnt need to get booked and banned for today and some of his 5 bookings were for dissent which is a sign of immaturity.

happy he is back for the arsenal game as i cant see us winning the game without him.

we do look a different time without rooney though and id imagine the same without ronaldo.
You stupid, stupid thick @#%&!

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:06 PM
marlo stansfield

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
You stupid, stupid thick @#%&!
talking about yourself there ray.

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:07 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camel
eh
how d'ya mean "eh?"

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:13 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb

These threads are ace

He was about as usefull today as Stevey Wonder with a colouring book..

Unread 10-02-2008, 09:17 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
He was about as usefull today as Stevey Wonder with a colouring book..
He fitted in quite well, I thought

Unread 11-02-2008, 06:16 AM
Fatboy Shrek

They're both gems, there's no real need to compare. What i will say is that whenever Ronaldo plays well and Rooney plays poorly everyone says how good Ronaldo is. Whenever Rooney plays well (less often this year) and Ronaldo plays poorly everyone starts slating Ronaldo and saying Rooney is better. I don't understand why, but it happens.

Unread 11-02-2008, 09:25 AM
MUFC One Love

Rooney makes Ronaldo play better, Rooney has loads more assists and is generally a class player in everything he does really. He isn't a striker imo, he can play basically anywhere 'cos he is a clever player. As for diving/shouting at refs, maybe he took a leaf out of Ronaldo's book for diving, only Rooney did it when we was desperate, Ronaldo dive when we was winning at home by a few goals, big difference personal glory I suppose. And as for shouting at refs if only the rest of our £#%&!ing team shown a bit of fight, aye?
Closed Thread