Unread 29-10-2023, 09:46 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHaaksbergen
Looking increasingly like he played for the contract
Glaringly obvious.

Unread 29-10-2023, 10:06 PM
atticusgrinch

Rashford might be shit, but Roc Nation have been incredible to be fair.

Unread 29-10-2023, 11:34 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by VanHaaksbergen
Looking increasingly like he played for the contract
I genuinely don’t think it’s that with him, he’s just an extreme confidence player.

I like parters shout of selling him to play Garnacho and buying Evan Ferguson with the funds but our clubs not nearly progressive or proactive enough for that line or thinking.

Unread 29-10-2023, 11:51 PM
VanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I genuinely don’t think it’s that with him, he’s just an extreme confidence player.
Yeah, may have been harsh. He's always had extremely wild fluctuations of form.

Unread 30-10-2023, 01:17 AM
Dacter

Quote:
Just emphasises what an absolute £#%&!ing fraud he is with his forehead pointing celebration.

Its easy to be mentally strong when it’s going swimmingly, but when it’s not the #@&%! falls apart like a house of cards.

Unread 30-10-2023, 01:22 AM
Sparky***

Rashford’s problem is the same as it’s always been.

He’s really not that good.

Top players don’t tend to have such wild fluctuations in form. His entire United career has been the same. He has a good few months and then falls off a cliff. Then he looks alright for a little bit and then he drops off again. Round and round we go.

Last season was a freak. He’ll never score that many goals again in a season.

Unread 30-10-2023, 01:56 AM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Rashford’s problem is the same as it’s always been.

He’s really not that good.

Top players don’t tend to have such wild fluctuations in form. His entire United career has been the same. He has a good few months and then falls off a cliff. Then he looks alright for a little bit and then he drops off again. Round and round we go.

Last season was a freak. He’ll never score that many goals again in a season.
This with bells. His decision making is worse than Theresa May and his ability to beat a man is on a par with Dan James. I don't care what car he drives and I wouldn't care if he was machine-gunning orphans out of the back of it but this is now the second season out of the last three where he looks like he'd rather be anywhere else other than playing in what imo is still the best stadium in the country for over a million quid a month. He's due a testimonial next season, he's not going to magically kick on as a player at this point.

Unread 30-10-2023, 02:14 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dacter
Just emphasises what an absolute £#%&!ing fraud he is with his forehead pointing celebration.

Its easy to be mentally strong when it’s going swimmingly, but when it’s not the #@&%! falls apart like a house of cards.
Im sure that celebration is supposed to promote mental health awareness as opposed to meaning 'what a tough bastard I am'.

Unread 30-10-2023, 03:31 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Im sure that celebration is supposed to promote mental health awareness as opposed to meaning 'what a tough bastard I am'.
Some “focus on your job awareness” might be handy

How high on confidence do you need to eg: do a bit of tracking back and help your teammates

Unread 30-10-2023, 05:20 AM
Stickman

For the avoidance of doubt, im not advocating for him.

Unread 30-10-2023, 06:25 AM
shenwen

kept wondering into the middle of the pitch yesterday, leaving Lindelof - who was bad enough without any assistance - up against two city players at LB. . Lack of concentration or another ETH tactical masterstroke?

Unread 30-10-2023, 07:29 AM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
For the avoidance of doubt, im not advocating for him.
A mess all round, matey. Talking of state of mind issues; that @#%&! on Var, who never fails to £#%&! us over, didn’t help our collective fragile mentalities. Not many teams put one over that lot so any other outcome was probably a bit optimistic.

Just can’t see anything changing until those shameless bastards are gone and I’m not sure Jim Glazer is helping much

Unread 30-10-2023, 08:04 AM
waynes ear's

really glad he got that massive contract after 3/4 of a season's worth of play. It'll probably mean it'll be easy for United to sell him should the right (any) offer come in for one of the shittest players in the squad

needs dropping.

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:01 AM
magic_cantona

He's been an absolute disgrace this season. Had enough of him. It's not that he's been unlucky or a bit off the pace - it genuinely looks like he doesn't give a £#%&!. Bin.

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:51 AM
Rorschach

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic_cantona
He's been an absolute disgrace this season. Had enough of him. It's not that he's been unlucky or a bit off the pace - it genuinely looks like he doesn't give a £#%&!. Bin.
On a rare good day, Rashford is very limited in what he can do.

He isn’t a left winger, he isn’t a central striker and he certainly can’t play on the right. He’s an inside left and that’s all he can do or wants to do.

Good forwards can play in multiple positions across the line and do it well.

This bone-idle @#%&! can’t even be arsed getting it right in his only position of use. His decision making, ability to beat a man, tracking back and now shooting are all poor.

Time is up and I won’t be fooled by the next flash in the pan micro-run of decent form. Cash in if at all possible.

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:51 AM
thatsfuctit

As said before was told be someone ITK, biggest ego at the club, and I was told that when Ronnie was still with us... cut from the same cloth as his mate #beanz

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:58 AM
marlo

when i told you lit this guy wasn’t the player you lot think he is, i was abused.

he should be playing in the championship.

i was saying this about 4 years ago. He is now one of the best players in the league yet you can’t even rely on him for consistent 6.5/10 performances

this is the bed you guys were making off the back off one a way goals.

Unread 30-10-2023, 10:03 AM
Vedder

The championship? Behave ffs he bagged 30 goals for us last season ffs.

Unread 30-10-2023, 10:13 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Another campaign dreamed up by the blue sky thinkers at Roc Nation? He's probably trying to get sectioned to get a Netflix series.

Unread 30-10-2023, 09:57 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
when i told you lit this guy wasn’t the player you lot think he is, i was abused.

he should be playing in the championship.

i was saying this about 4 years ago. He is now one of the best players in the league yet you can’t even rely on him for consistent 6.5/10 performances

this is the bed you guys were making off the back off one a way goals.
Is Ian Nacho still a better player?