United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 31-03-2024, 07:11 AM
shenwen

Consistently bad.
Shambles again. Can't get the ball out of our area. Give the opposition 100 corners and dangerous free kicks. yeah why not. How bad we have been this season was almost swept under the carpet again by that ending but no, we even manage to £#%&! that up.

Top four

Unread 31-03-2024, 07:12 AM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26
Sickener to score that late and not win,would have been daylight robbery though. Thought it was reminiscent of how quick Arsenal equalised at Emirates. Our concentration levels are simply not good enough.
the same goal as well.

A cut back across the goal.

Happens so much yet somehow it’s not a coaching issue

Unread 31-03-2024, 11:00 AM
Offerington

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
the same goal as well.

A cut back across the goal.

Happens so much yet somehow it’s not a coaching issue
yep. Diabolical defending. One of the most basic goals to concede on a football pitch. Another absolute horror show today. Pleased for Mount though and it was a great goal. I'd say today was probably the nail in the coffin for ETH.

Unread 31-03-2024, 11:13 AM
jem

Quote:
No one is ready to admit our midfield has been non existent since he left.
as it was before left.

Unread 31-03-2024, 12:33 PM
RARAMSES

Quote:
No one is ready to admit our midfield has been non existent since he left.
Pogba again FFS

Unread 31-03-2024, 01:35 PM
Dr Stranger

This is so so bad for a team protecting a lead in the 99th minute

How are players afforded time to float in a cross unchallenged? Pluck the ball out the sky unchallenged? Cut backs to players completely unchallenged?

And we do it all the time.

Unread 31-03-2024, 01:49 PM
est.1878

Soon as I knew we'd be playing in stripes knew we'd be in trouble.

Unread 31-03-2024, 01:55 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Soon as I knew we'd be playing in stripes knew we'd be in trouble.
POV: Every Newcastle fan since 1967.

Unread 31-03-2024, 09:09 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by RARAMSES
Pogba again FFS
Not a cult.

Unread 01-04-2024, 06:21 PM
Dr Stranger

Gary Neville: "I watched Man United at Brentford and, like everyone else, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It's very difficult to play that badly. I don't remember any moments from the match where they did something good."

"They [Villa and Tottenham] are going to dropping points, but if you look at the level of United you think not only will they struggle to get to fifth or fourth place, but they don't deserve it right now with what we're seeing."

"When Man United lose the ball, their reaction is non-existent compared to any other team I see. They are truly one of the worst teams you can see without the ball, when they lose possession, It's supposed to be about making it difficult for the other team."

Unread 01-04-2024, 06:24 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Gary Neville: "I watched Man United at Brentford and, like everyone else, I couldn't believe what I was seeing. It's very difficult to play that badly. I don't remember any moments from the match where they did something good."

"They [Villa and Tottenham] are going to dropping points, but if you look at the level of United you think not only will they struggle to get to fifth or fourth place, but they don't deserve it right now with what we're seeing."

"When Man United lose the ball, their reaction is non-existent compared to any other team I see. They are truly one of the worst teams you can see without the ball, when they lose possession, It's supposed to be about making it difficult for the other team."
Bruno, rashford, The Scottish Player. Never going to work defensively.

Unread 01-04-2024, 06:26 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger

Absolutely spot on.