United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
View Poll Results: Red sauce
Yes, love it 15 48.39%
No, sugary sauce for children to dip dinosaurs in. 14 45.16%
Couldn't careless if I tried 2 6.45%
Voters: 31. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:41 PM
suedeshoes
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Vinny egg butties ! My dad got me into them ..

Try it, has to bread not toast, but lashings of vinegar goes with fried eggs...
Intrigued now. We get eggs delivered every Saturday. Will definitely try.
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:41 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Curry or gravy with fish is proper weird.
Use the chips as a barrier you div
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:42 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Intrigued now. We get eggs delivered every Saturday. Will definitely try.


It's sounds odd, but the yolk and the vinegar go so well, I almost have the top piece of bread dripping ...

Craving one now
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:43 PM
saffers
 
Default

Ketchup is customary over here on sausages, burgers. Just how I was raised.
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:44 PM
suedeshoes
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Use the chips as a barrier you div
If they were supposed to go together why would a barrier be needed?
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:44 PM
armchair
 
Default

I never do a sausage sandwich. Instead, it's one sausage per slice of bread and I alternate between red/brown sauce.
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:46 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
If they were supposed to go together why would a barrier be needed?
They’re not

But fish and chips from the chippy with curry sauce is decent scran, just keep the fish and curry sauce separate

Bunks probably mixed fish and curry for a bet just before he shagged the eskimo
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:47 PM
jem
 
Default

love it with egg. bit bored of it with chips - every other chip, alternating with mayo*, is fine. bacon, ketchup one side, marmite the other.

*have to have with dijon now. thought it was silly, but it's just not.
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:47 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
They’re not

But fish and chips from the chippy with curry sauce is decent scran, just keep the fish and curry sauce separate

Bunks probably mixed fish and curry for a bet just before he shagged the eskimo
I use it from the pot if having fish....

Sausage / pudding gravy gets poured all over
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:48 PM
BarryX
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Salad cream is on chips.
Ketchup on things like hotdogs, burgers and chips is fine/acceptable at worst (but only decent ketchup, of course, not of that cheap ass watery shite).

Best thing on chips is... a new thread
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:49 PM
saffers
 
Default

What do people have on their grilled sausages?
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:50 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What do people have on their grilled sausages?
Sausage butty ? Very rarely have one, lean heavy on bacon, but I'd choose mustard then brown sauce ..
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:50 PM
no fun
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What do people have on their grilled sausages?
Fried onions
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:51 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryX
Ketchup on things like hotdogs, burgers and chips is fine/acceptable at worst (but only decent ketchup, of course, not of that cheap ass watery shite).

Best thing on chips is... a new thread
Thats what im saying. Nothing beats proper heinz ketchup on a freshly grilled sausage or burger.

Not sure I use ketchup on anything else.

Why would you beef ketchup, red sauce is essential but doesnt belong on that many foods. Its not controversial to like ketchup on certain things. Some tryhards in this absolute provocation of a thread.
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:51 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
What do people have on their grilled sausages?
just sausages? vinegar is a great choice. it's also the basis of both red or brown sauce.
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:52 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Sausage butty ? Very rarely have one, lean heavy on bacon, but I'd choose mustard then brown sauce ..
You guys dont have the same BBQ culture as there is in scandinavia. I guess its harder to grill outdoors the way cities are built in England.

brown sauce on a grilled sausage? Cmon man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Fried onions
And what else? ketchup?? Mustard?
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:54 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You guys dont have the same BBQ culture as there is in scandinavia. I guess its harder to grill outdoors the way cities are built in England.

brown sauce on a grilled sausage? Cmon man.



And what else? ketchup?? Mustard?
I'm not sure what kind of sausage you are on about ? I'm talking breakfast sausage ....

Ketchup is red sugar water, used by children to make food appealing ...
Childish taste buds.

The only time ONLY time I would use it is in a classic hotdog with mustard, double sauce with onions...
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:55 PM
Finport Red
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
You guys dont have the same BBQ culture as there is in scandinavia. I guess its harder to grill outdoors the way cities are built in England.

brown sauce on a grilled sausage? Cmon man.



And what else? ketchup?? Mustard?
Go for hot pepper sauce and a dab or two of red.
 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:55 PM
saffers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
just sausages? vinegar is a great choice. it's also the basis of both red or brown sauce.
Vinegar, that is a new one for me boss.

Ive seen mayo, im not mad at it. But this is how a sausage should look though I respect everyones freedom of choice

 
Unread 23-06-2022, 05:57 PM
armchair
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Vinegar, that is a new one for me boss.

Ive seen mayo, im not mad at it. But this is how a sausage should look though I respect everyones freedom of choice

wum
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Ketchup, red sauce, Tommy sauce etc...
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Alexis Sanchez is playing ketchup: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says winger is like a bottle of tomato sauce fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 17-02-2019 10:40 PM
This is the best hot sauce bar none.!! red @rmy Food and Drink 29 30-08-2012 12:38 PM
Hot Sauce Stone Monkey Food and Drink 10 08-09-2008 01:28 AM
Chilli Sauce sweetleftfoot Off Topic 5 07-09-2008 12:20 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 06:46 PM.

Copyright ©2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.