United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:50 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Well, i don't know about you but i'm shocked that, yet again, United have been comprehensively out-played by a team that functions as an actual team.

Imagine my utter amazement as our defence made up of bargain basement squad filler crap and a has-been, injury-prone Frenchman, yet again were walked through.

Dalot, Telles and Lindelof wouldn't get into any defence in the top half of the premier league. They are absolutely tragic the lot of them. Physical wimps who shy away from every single confrontation and show all the positional sense of stevie wonder on a waltzer.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:50 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Shots on target
6-5
Shots off target
6-7
Fouls
13-9
Possession
44-56

Result
4-0

How?
because all our shots were hopeful punts from miles away and we allowed them to walk into our penalty box completely unchallenged to score.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:51 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
One of Jose’s him. Ole knew he was shite
Then he picked Wan-Bissaka ffs

They've all made some right dud buys, it's £#%&!ing pointless bickering over whose were shitter

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:53 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo

They've all made some right dud buys, it's £#%&!ing pointless bickering over whose were shitter
You’ve not heard of saffersexual

Ps wan didn’t play today

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:53 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:

Personally I don’t think the manager had too much control over who they sign and when they actually get the players. That stems from the top.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:58 PM
Hitch22

happy i wasn't in to watch that.

Unread 07-05-2022, 07:58 PM
Blomq15

Quote:
What else is there left to do?

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:07 PM
no fun

It’s sparky I feel sorry for here

There was a time when he was head and shoulders the most negative bastard on here, but this bunch of gutless £#%&!ers has meant he now has some stiff competition

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:08 PM
the heathen

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
You’ve not heard of saffersexual

Ps wan didn’t play today
That's because he's too shit even for that team.

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:16 PM
Lok

Have any of the players come out and said how bad it was yet and how they need to look in the mirror and pick themselves up?

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:18 PM
TheNew

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Have any of the players come out and said how bad it was yet and how they need to look in the mirror and pick themselves up?
Bruno. An embarrassment. Not good enough etc. No shit Sherlock

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:19 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
We can only hope.

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:20 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Ralf's fault apparently.

The guy who got the interim job by proclaiming "I'M NOT an interim GUY!""

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:27 PM
Joe Biden

Anthony Elanga went off at half time with a 14% pass accuracy.

1 (one) successful pass.

This bloke is worse than anything I've seen from the academy.

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:30 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Biden

1 (one) successful pass.

Lingard?

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:31 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

1 (one) successful pass.

He's from an academy alright

Police Academy

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:45 PM
Tiberian

Not sure there was a player on that pitch I want starting next season. Just stunningly bad.

Someone tell me that Lindelof is being dumped this summer, he surely can't dupe another manager with his non-defending style of defending. There are worse players, McT, Telles, Elanga, Dalot but Lindelof's passive, anonymous, characterless defending is current Utd perfectly encapsulated.

Ten Hag has some job ahead of him but also a great opportunity, he has to rip it up and start again, top 6 would be a big ask. Purge that squad, identify a handful of players to move forward with.

Having said all that Rangnick is worse than Moyes, but at least we can be grateful that he has fully exposed the true standard of the squad.

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:49 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiberian
Not sure there was a player on that pitch I want starting next season. Just stunningly bad.

Someone tell me that Lindelof is being dumped this summer, he surely can't dupe another manager with his non-defending style of defending. There are worse players, McT, Telles, Elanga, Dalot but Lindelof's passive, anonymous, characterless defending is current Utd perfectly encapsulated.

Ten Hag has some job ahead of him but also a great opportunity, he has to rip it up and start again, top 6 would be a big ask. Purge that squad, identify a handful of players to move forward with.

Having said all that Rangnick is worse than Moyes, but at least we can be grateful that he has fully exposed the true standard of the squad.
The real kicker is that I would get blasted at 5 a side if I played like them . Why was lindelof legs so far open. Why does nobody communicate to cover the open man. How can they be such @#%&! that they get out fought in every 50/50. Not even that, on the 70/30 In which you expect them to win they £#%&! it up.

The third goal he just turned and gave up (I get he wouldn’t have got back) but it’s such a shit attitude to have, not once did he think ok that pass is on il cut the lane off. He just watched the runner in the box. Him and The Scottish Player for that goal.

£#%&! them all . Fold the club

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:49 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
He's from an academy alright

Police Academy

Unread 07-05-2022, 08:53 PM
Drexl

Quote:

1 (one) successful pass.

"Why aren't we playing the kidz!12"""