United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-05-2022, 07:08 PM
Sparky***

Unread 18-05-2022, 08:35 PM
est.1878

Build a new stadium? It took a riot to get them to do some basic upkeep and painting ffs...

Dislaimer : haven't watched

Unread 25-06-2022, 09:09 PM
dunk

Better get used to mid table for quite some time I reckon..

Unread 25-06-2022, 09:11 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://twitter.com/mirrorfootball/s...sn9Z69Xc5Y6Vaw

Better get used to mid table for quite some time I reckon..
Just sell the £#%&!ing naming rights to it ffs.

Unread 25-06-2022, 09:12 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Just sell the £#%&!ing naming rights to it ffs.
They probably will, then buy a cricket team, a mall or revamp their mansions with the profits while we service even more debt.

Unread 25-06-2022, 09:18 PM
Chopper

I know all is relevant to a successful club, but there seems to be an irrational focus on the stadium, when the team has been tripe and more of a crisis than a leaky roof.

OT is still the biggest ground out of all the EPL teams. Considerably more than spurs in second place (12,000 more seats).

Am I missing something?

Unread 25-06-2022, 09:48 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chopper
I know all is relevant to a successful club, but there seems to be an irrational focus on the stadium, when the team has been tripe and more of a crisis than a leaky roof.

OT is still the biggest ground out of all the EPL teams. Considerably more than spurs in second place (12,000 more seats).

Am I missing something?
Indeed. I’d be inclined to do it up a bit and focus on the team. Once all on the pitch and beyond is in fine fettle, then worry about the stadium.

Unread 25-06-2022, 09:58 PM
Chopper

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Indeed. I’d be inclined to do it up a bit and focus on the team. Once all on the pitch and beyond is in fine fettle, then worry about the stadium.
It smacks me of media driven agenda. The club is in a bit of a free fall.
Stick the boot in, give it big licks about their shity stadium. Which in fact has the best capacity in the EPL.

I tell you something, the fans crammed into their seats, eating substandard grub, with rain water bouncing off their heads, wouldn’t be bothered if we are putting it up to the top 4 and claiming victory over them.
Closed Thread