United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 31-10-2021, 11:50 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Thought we were pretty good but had been drinking fairly heavily.
old skool united training regime.

Unread 31-10-2021, 12:00 PM
Spock

Quote:
The polished concrete floor at the end was sticky like a 1980s night club. Feels like they are on their way to becoming like Arsenal fans - not much passion aside from booing substitutions.

Thought we were pretty good but had been drinking fairly heavily.
my mate who is the ticket holder said it used to be a wall of sound at the Spurs end. Still not bad i thought (compared to OT) utd away were good

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
old skool united training regime.

Unread 31-10-2021, 12:01 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
my mate who is the ticket holder said it used to be a wall of sound at the Spurs end. Still not bad i thought (compared to OT) utd away were good
Shite home support yesterday, OT has been ten times better than that over the last couple of years.

Unread 31-10-2021, 12:03 PM
Coracao

How is bad is Kane looking btw. The divs may have got away with one there

Unread 31-10-2021, 12:06 PM
Spock

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Were we £#%&!. Credit where it’s due, we were decent yesterday.
you reckon? if that was decent then we are in trouble. Spurs were awful, we were a bit better and took our chances

Unread 31-10-2021, 12:07 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Shite home support yesterday, OT has been ten times better than that over the last couple of years.
Thought they were just tepid couldn't even be arsed to get on their feet. You could see them looking enviously at the Utd fans especially when the red smoke came out...

That oh when the Spurs go marching in sounds like a piped in. Utd atmosphere has been great all year even last week people stayed and sang.

Unread 31-10-2021, 12:10 PM
Spock

Quote:
fair enough, not been for a while

Unread 31-10-2021, 12:10 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Even the Spurs fans seem to be done with him.

Better for all if he leaves in January, although don't see anyone coming in with 100m plus. That ship might have sailed.

Nuno really is awful. Son and Kane look done. Hooks his best player. Thinks Skipp can play football. Kept ben Davies on the pitch.

If only Spurs could have seen how he managed a Premier league team before they hired him.

Unread 31-10-2021, 12:13 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
you reckon? if that was decent then we are in trouble. Spurs were awful, we were a bit better and took our chances
I know it was free fizz but they didn't have a single shot on target...we nullified them...they did a bit of falling over but there was no room for Son to run into and Kane ended up being dominated by any 2 of the 3 centre halves.

Dier trying to mark Ronaldo or Cavani ....

Unread 31-10-2021, 12:35 PM
Spock

Quote:
I know it was free fizz but they didn't have a single shot on target...we nullified them...they did a bit of falling over but there was no room for Son to run into and Kane ended up being dominated by any 2 of the 3 centre halves.

Dier trying to mark Ronaldo or Cavani ....
Highlights they look better i was seriously under the influence tbh

Unread 31-10-2021, 03:04 PM
Zorg

Taking nothing away from us but it was a godsend having Spurs yesterday. Like turning up to work with a stinking hangover to find the boss isn’t in and the email server’s down.

Unread 31-10-2021, 09:38 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He would actually be trying for them, though.