United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 30-10-2021, 11:39 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
Same, Bunks.

And I quit nearly two years ago.
Stay strong mate, all be done by 7pm...

Unread 30-10-2021, 11:43 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
How badly?Ö
As badly as we usually do. He canít have turned us round overnight so expect misplaced passes, defensive uncertainty, shots when other players in better positions and some big saves from Dave.

Unread 30-10-2021, 11:45 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed
As badly as we usually do. He canít have turned us round overnight so expect misplaced passes, defensive uncertainty, shots when other players in better positions and some big saves from Dave.
If weíre as bad as last week or the week before then thereís no chance we get anything.

Unread 30-10-2021, 11:48 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

3-0 utd

Unread 30-10-2021, 11:49 AM
NedKelly

Please, for the love of God, no McTominay and Fred. Just play Matic and VdB in the middle, Sancho on the right, Rashford on the left, Bruno sitting ahead of them and Ronnie up front. Basically 4-4-1-1. He has to do something different.

Unread 30-10-2021, 11:52 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Please, for the love of God, no McTominay and Fred. Just play Matic and VdB in the middle, Sancho on the right, Rashford on the left, Bruno sitting ahead of them and Ronnie up front. Basically 4-4-1-1. He has to do something different.
Blatantly obvious isn't it, but playing Donny now is a massive self own..

He'll absolutely shit himself, Remember sours is why we got Mcfred....

Unread 30-10-2021, 11:57 AM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Blatantly obvious isn't it, but playing Donny now is a massive self own..

He'll absolutely shit himself, Remember sours is why we got Mcfred....

Iíll be amazed is Donny started.

Itíll be the usual 2-3 changes between the usual suspects.

One midfield, one at centre back and one in a wide position.

Unread 30-10-2021, 12:00 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Greenwood won't play. Mctom won't play. If he's got balls Maguire won't play.

They'll be the only changes.

Unread 30-10-2021, 12:02 PM
saffers

Worse teams than Spurs have shaken us to our core this season.

Lets not forget they beat City at home. They are not as bad as their results suggest.

We on the other hand, are as bad as our results suggest if not worse.

Kane and Son against our defence??

Unread 30-10-2021, 12:21 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gypsum Fantastic
Greenwood won't play. Mctom won't play. If he's got balls Maguire won't play.

They'll be the only changes.

Maguire will play:

ďArryís a loveleh lad, a great smiloh and heís been workiní hard all week. Heís very sorry.Ē

Unread 30-10-2021, 12:32 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Maguire will play:

ďArryís a loveleh lad, a great smiloh and heís been workiní hard all week. Heís very sorry.Ē
Calls them all Ďboyí or Ďboysí pal. Find it grating.

Unread 30-10-2021, 12:36 PM
Sparky***

Iím finding it very hard to give a f*** about this now.

The result on Sunday has absolutely ruined the season for me. Canít f***ing wait for it to end.

Unread 30-10-2021, 12:38 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***

The result on Sunday has absolutely ruined the season for me. Canít f***ing wait for it to end.
Itís pointless caring too much because you know heís gone. Thereís no recovering from that. Feels like weíre in limbo. Hate it.

Unread 30-10-2021, 12:40 PM
AK14

Quote:

Season could still be saved if they brought Conte in ASAP

But they wonít and weíll be out of contention for the league and in the Europa before they pull the trigger.

Unread 30-10-2021, 12:46 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:

Same. The seasonís over. Actually glad Iíve not got the ST now. Paying to watch the bi-polar shit c***s. f*** that.

In October.

Unread 30-10-2021, 12:47 PM
Mr_Ed

Quote:

Iím going into every game these days expecting the worst and anything else is a bonus.

How many games since the last clean sheet? Shipped 11 in the last 3 games?

Itís not a poor run of form, itís just a very poor collection of very good players and the trend is getting worse not improvement.

Unread 30-10-2021, 12:48 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Worse teams than Spurs have shaken us to our core this season.

Lets not forget they beat City at home. They are not as bad as their results suggest.

We on the other hand, are as bad as our results suggest if not worse.

Kane and Son against our defence??
Come on ffs that is utter rubbish. Of 11 positions we have at least 8 very high quality players with some very good reserves. We are very limited in 2 key positions. The issue is why this group of players isn't consistently spanking teams and why we start slowly and lack urgency.

I'd rather have Kane and Son up against Varane and Maguire than the previous incumbents.

Unread 30-10-2021, 12:55 PM
waynes ear's

Maguire and Lindelof?

Unread 30-10-2021, 01:01 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
Maguire and Lindelof?
Mourinhou 2018 v Spurs Smalling and Jones...

Unread 30-10-2021, 01:05 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:

This. Iíll see the first half and then weíre off our and Iím not shedding any tears.

I never want us to lose, canít bring myself to that point, but I want Ole put out of his misery. Thereís not going to be any turnaround and I canít watch us hobble along as the poor f***er has to come out again and talk about bouncingí back as a clob.