United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 03-02-2021, 11:15 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I wish him every success. Can totally picture him being absolutely fascinated by the bubble machine at West Ham.

Unread 04-02-2021, 12:41 AM
armchair

Unread 04-02-2021, 12:49 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Hyman spot on.

Just goes to show how much of this game is psychological.

Where was the effect from hardly playing any games? There was none. In fact he appears massively improved.

Fact is he acted like a big shot but didn't have the %@#$&!s to mix it at United. No shame in that.

Unread 04-02-2021, 06:50 AM
shenwen

Complete indifference. Will be every happy if West Ham sign him at the end of the season though.

Him and Pogba both gone will be a positive move.

Unread 04-02-2021, 07:33 AM
Mr_Ed

£#%&! him. It’s only one game. I expect he’ll return to mediocre very soon.

If he does really well there then I’ll dislike him even more for stealing a wage for 5 years.

Unread 04-02-2021, 08:17 AM
Sapien

He may be a complete #@&%! but he's our complete #@&%!

Well, West Ham's now.

Unread 04-02-2021, 08:49 AM
Dr Stranger

Good on him 👍

As average as he is, he’s better than he’s shown for us in the last couple of years. Playing with confidence every week, he’ll do ok.

Unread 04-02-2021, 09:51 AM
Stickman

Hope he does well, for himself not so much West Ham. So true re above post and psychology in football. Mindset has an enormous impact.

Unread 04-02-2021, 09:57 AM
redhegemony

first goal bonus he's had in a while - hope we're not covering that...

Unread 04-02-2021, 09:59 AM
92ToBury

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Hope he does well, for himself not so much West Ham. So true re above post and psychology in football. Mindset has an enormous impact.
Ben Foster admitted he couldn't handle the pressure at United. Thank goodness we're back towards a level that leaves Jesse uncomfortable in the team.

Unread 04-02-2021, 10:14 AM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Ben Foster admitted he couldn't handle the pressure at United. Thank goodness we're back towards a level that leaves Jesse uncomfortable in the team.
been a few over the years Birtles was one..and then you have the opposite -the ones who were born to play at OT - from Best to Cantona

Unread 04-02-2021, 10:22 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
been a few over the years Birtles was one..and then you have the opposite -the ones who were born to play at OT - from Best to Cantona
..to Bruno

Unread 04-02-2021, 01:36 PM
Tronics

i'm so happy for Lingard, he deserves it tbh, he's a far better player than he gets credit for

and imo he's miles better than Dan James, how he gets in the squad ahead of him I have no idea but football is football you gotta do play the cards your dealt!

Unread 04-02-2021, 02:12 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
i'm so happy for Lingard, he deserves it tbh, he's a far better player than he gets credit for

and imo he's miles better than Dan James, how he gets in the squad ahead of him I have no idea but football is football you gotta do play the cards your dealt!

https://streamable.com/vdb8if
Hard not to like the lad.

Unread 04-02-2021, 02:14 PM
goldfinger II

Thumbs up

The better he does, the more money we'll get for him in the summer.

Unread 04-02-2021, 02:49 PM
Vida_15

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldfinger II
The better he does, the more money we'll get for him in the summer.
i think this is exactly why Jessie is on loan and James is still at United. Put in some performances and Moyes will want to buy him in the summer.

ffs...fair play to him for hitting the target on the two goals but we'd be £#%&!ing livid at DeGea or Henderson if they let either of them goals hit the back of the net

Unread 04-02-2021, 04:31 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Good on him 👍

As average as he is, he’s better than he’s shown for us in the last couple of years. Playing with confidence every week, he’ll do ok.
Yeah, good on him for taking a small fortune out of the club while being shit.

We're probably still paying his £#%&!ing wages.

Greeeeeeaat.

Unread 04-02-2021, 04:36 PM
Pop

What the £#%&! is this, two goals for them cockney £#%&!ers against Aston Villa and he's Jesse Messi?

£#%&! him, he's found his level the dabbing #@&%!.

Unread 04-02-2021, 04:36 PM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Greeeeeeaat.
Sure you don't mean Red Football Ltd.

Who gives a £#%&! what the corrupt £#%&!ers pay out ? It's all pig's snouts in the trough and personally i'm way past worrying about the faces on the piglets

Unread 04-02-2021, 04:42 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Greeeeeeaat.
This. Paying this @#%&! for this long has stopped us getting someone else better in. The last 8 years of shit is largely down to this attitude. Can’t understand anyone giving it the sympathetic tone.

We’ve been a shit football club for the last 8 years because successive shit managers have put their trust in shit @#%&!s like Lingard. He’s not only robbed a living but also robbed us of the opportunity to become successful.

Ole’s job in purging these soiled goods has been one his biggest achievements.