Unread 28-11-2017, 11:46 PM
Bunker Buster

Default Jesseh Lingard....

Put your apologies in here....

Class goal.

Unread 28-11-2017, 11:52 PM
Wez

Thumbs up

But he cant run with the ball or finish....

£#%&!ing class goal

Unread 28-11-2017, 11:53 PM
atticusgrinch

Beating his dad as well. Lad must be delighted.

Unread 29-11-2017, 12:03 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Beating his dad as well. Lad must be delighted.

Unread 29-11-2017, 12:42 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rubbernecker
Read people comparing it to Giggs but it reminded me more of Owen's goal against Argentina albeit with less fan and journo ***** flying about

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9j8drejlDo
Yes, it is most peculiar that a late goal against a tired and ragged Watford defence wouldn't garner the same fanfare as an 18 year old's solo effort for England in a World Cup knockout tie against Argentina.

Unread 29-11-2017, 12:45 AM
Big Norm

Messi Lingard

Unread 29-11-2017, 01:07 AM
rubbernecker

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreeFiddy
Yes, it is most peculiar that a late goal against a tired and ragged Watford defence wouldn't garner the same fanfare as an 18 year old's solo effort for England in a World Cup knockout tie against Argentina.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
That was a miles better goal tbf.
Owen was a greedy @#%&! and should have passed it to Scholsey

Unread 29-11-2017, 02:22 AM
Stickman

Fair play to him, he’s been pretty good on the whole when called upon this season and that was a brilliant goal.

Personally wouldn’t start him on the weekend though.

Unread 29-11-2017, 02:44 AM
Crumps

Never had a problem with him and have always seen the slagging of him ott. Great little squad player, reasonably local lad and has an eye for goal. Is dependable at most things. Does the donkey work for others and works his %@#$&!s off like the similarly maligned Park.

Unread 29-11-2017, 03:41 AM
shenwen

Great goal. No question. Confirms his place as a useful squad player. Can't recall him ever being brought on and stinking the game up. Useful fresh legs to have on the bench.

Unlike Herrera, who came on and gave everyone the jitters. What is up with that lad?

Unread 29-11-2017, 03:44 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Great goal. No question. Confirms his place as a useful squad player. Can't recall him ever being brought on and at least adding something.

Unlike Herrera, who came on and gave everyone the jitters. What is up with that lad?
He’s been dreadful this season. He used to excel at two touch football and keeping the ball moving whilst retaining possession. I’d have Fellaini on in front of him atm. If he doesn’t sort it out back to Basque Country you go.

Unread 29-11-2017, 05:35 AM
Kangared

Put Lingards energy into Micky T & you’d have a Wirld class number 10. Very intelligent with his movement, weaknesses are his finishing & he gets knocked often ball too easily at times but he never gives less than 100% which although should be a given for any player sadly it isn’t the case. Can’t see him ever becoming a 1st choice starter but a very good player to have around

Unread 29-11-2017, 06:24 AM
puressence

love the fact hes hated by a majority of utd fans .. staggering if you cant see what he brings to the team ..they will be the same ones who slated park and fletcher

Unread 29-11-2017, 06:46 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
they will be the same ones who slated park and fletcher
And rashford

Unread 29-11-2017, 06:48 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
and rashford
and martial

Unread 29-11-2017, 07:18 AM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crumps
Never had a problem with him and have always seen the slagging of him ott. Great little squad player, reasonably local lad and has an eye for goal. Is dependable at most things. Does the donkey work for others and works his %@#$&!s off like the similarly maligned Park.
Word.

Hate the social media shit from him but I m getting old

Unread 29-11-2017, 07:22 AM
Red Al

He he did well last night but that's Jessie(blows hot and cold)and we need players of higher quality to be a top team.

I think most if not all here including Jessie himself agree he's a squad player at best

Saying that he always puts a shift in when called upon

Unread 29-11-2017, 07:22 AM
Crumps

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Stella Fella
Word.

Hate the social media shit from him but I m getting old
Wouldn’t call myself a fan of that but I do enjoy watching it boil piss.

Unread 29-11-2017, 07:28 AM
Sapien

Very ugly man, but as I've said before he makes our players play better.

Unread 29-11-2017, 07:30 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
love the fact hes hated by a majority of utd fans .. staggering if you cant see what he brings to the team ..they will be the same ones who slated park and fletcher
oh, shit. good comparison, actually. don't hate him, but would anyone put him in united's strongest xi?
Closed Thread