United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 14-03-2016, 11:17 PM
Pop

Thumbs up New signing

Three year deal agreed with Gulf Oil International to become Utd's 'global lubricant oil and fuel retail partner'.

Big Tony doesn't look too pleased. Castrol man I reckon.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...rnational.html

Unread 14-03-2016, 11:18 PM
MJ Ramone

I think Valencias face says it all tbh

Unread 14-03-2016, 11:19 PM
Sapien

They've been laughing at us all season.

Who's laughing now?

Interesting* that they seem to have swapped cartons between photos.

*not so much

red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
I think Valencias face says it all tbh
No more than the malingering tosser deserves, tbh.

HolyMackrelDoodleBonkon

I'd forgot all about Ashley Young. Is he injured?

Unread 14-03-2016, 11:22 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
They've been laughing at us all season.

Who's laughing now?
Ironically that actually made me laugh

Unread 14-03-2016, 11:24 PM
ScarFace

pour it over lvg n set the @#%&! alight.

if that even works.

Unread 14-03-2016, 11:29 PM
armchair

I've never seen tony so angry

Unread 14-03-2016, 11:30 PM
silv

Slickening thread

Unread 14-03-2016, 11:36 PM
Clarkie

A lubricant partner, with City and Liverpool coming up....

Heh! Eddie and his wild sense of humour

Unread 14-03-2016, 11:36 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Rooney is NOTHING without Valencia.

I get Rooney was holding a sack of spuds until Tony V bailed him out as per.

Anyway, this makes the threat of getting knocked out on Thursday a bit easier to deal with. Delighted we have managed to get this over the finishing line - good man Woody

Unread 15-03-2016, 12:16 AM
utd99

Are they gonna have one of those cannisters in front of the team for next seasons official pic?

Unread 15-03-2016, 12:19 AM
Zorg

Pretty sure that's Valencia's happy face.

'I said smile, Tony'
'I am'

Unread 15-03-2016, 12:26 AM
forzagarza

Does anyone actually not refuse to do this shit? If you're a decent player then surely you can get away with refusing this shit? Surely some of them aren't arsed about a bit more money?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
pour it over lvg n set the @#%&! alight.

if that even works.
No it doesn't

Unread 15-03-2016, 12:38 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop

I want one of those cake stands!

Unread 15-03-2016, 03:52 AM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Are they gonna have one of those cannisters in front of the team for next seasons official pic?
Glazers love it as a cannister always pays its debts.

Unread 15-03-2016, 07:00 AM
puressence

No classs at all

Unread 15-03-2016, 07:48 AM
Mr_Ed

You can guarantee an advert with 'slick passing' next season.

Unread 15-03-2016, 08:12 AM
est.1878

Cool

• Groundbreaking partnership in oil and fuel sector for Gulf and Manchester United*
• Club’s first global lubricant and fuel retail partner*

(NYSE:MANU) Gulf Oil International has today been unveiled as Manchester United’s first official global lubricant oil and fuel retail partner.

To celebrate the three-year global partnership, the first of its kind for a Premier League club, Gulf Oil International’s vice president Frank Rutten and United commercial director Jamie Reigle were today joined by first-team players at the club’s Aon Training Complex.

With its heritage rooted in the first discovery of Texan oil in 1901, the now-global lubricants and fuel retailer’s distinctive orange disc will feature on the club’s digital perimeter boards during Premier League, FA Cup and League Cup matches at Old Trafford.

The agreement will enable Gulf Oil International, a Hinduja Group company, to engage with United’s worldwide family of fans, including its 325 million followers in Asia, which Gulf sees as a major area of focus, having a strong presence in India and rapidly developing-businesses in China, the Middle East and Indonesia.

With a Gulf lubricants presence in more than 110 countries worldwide, petrol stations in 22 countries and a thriving global marine business, this new partnership reflects Gulf’s commitment to continually add value to its customers.

Manchester United group managing director Richard Arnold commented: "While both Manchester United and Gulf have evolved and adapted since their foundation more than 100 years ago, neither has forgotten its roots. Gulf always seeks to demonstrate its core values of quality, endurance and passion, which are principles that are also held by the club.

"Gulf Oil International already has significant experience in sport and we are looking forward to working with them to expand that into football. Through this partnership we will further our commitment to reach our fans around the world, especially in Asia."

Gulf Oil International’s vice president Frank Rutten said: "Gulf is regarded as an iconic brand in motorsport circles, but this is a truly exciting opportunity for Gulf to expand beyond our motorsport sponsorships and to stand on the global stage - showing the ambition and growth aspirations of the brand.

"This partnership with Manchester United, surely the world’s greatest football name, brings together two brands with incredible heritage, a pride in performance excellence and the ability to listen to the wishes of their customers – the fans in the case of Manchester United - and turn this into action. We are extremely excited about the prospect of moving forward together."

Unread 15-03-2016, 08:30 AM
irk

Can't wait to see the fruits of Gulf Oil's engagement with the fans. It's gonna be awesome.

Leicester City fans must be absolutely gutted at this development
Closed Thread